Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
3161 - 3180 of 3194 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nothing authoritative, but I’d heard the Zwickau factory was shutdown for two weeks in the current three week period. So either week 31 and 32, or week 32 and 33.

Model Year 2023 for Q4 production starts week 35, so they are definitely back from the Summer shutdown before then.
Thanks, hopefully the shutdown will give them chance to get on top of parts supply a bit and allow them to start making some progress on the backlog as the switch to 3 shifts doesn’t seem to have bought orders forwards very much so far

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nothing authoritative, but I’d heard the Zwickau factory was shutdown for two weeks in the current three week period. So either week 31 and 32, or week 32 and 33.

Model Year 2023 for Q4 production starts week 35, so they are definitely back from the Summer shutdown before then.
Shut down for summer..! You kidding me? You (Audi) are miles behind from endless amounts of issues the last 18 months I get. However pissing nearly all your customers off in the process and they think this needs to happen? JOKE.!
Surely the workers need to make up for their lost time over covid and your “so called” valued customers are waiting over 12 months for their cars! Piss take I say… Take your holidays like every other worker has to, and keep it running to use this to get back on track !! Surely? Ridiculous!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Shut down for summer..! You kidding me? You (Audi) are miles behind from endless amounts of issues the last 18 months I get. However pissing nearly all your customers off in the process and they think this needs to happen? JOKE.!

Surely the workers need to make up for their lost time over covid and your “so called” valued customers are waiting over 12 months for their cars! Piss take I say… Take your holidays like every other worker has to, and keep it running to use this to get back on track !! Surely? Ridiculous!
I think the shutdown is shorter than usual due to delays early in the year and the estimated build weeks take the shutdown into account

·
Registered
19 Posts
Received an update from lease company. Estimated delivery mid September 22 (from December 22) That will make it 12 months from order. Not long now!
It’s fantastic that you guys are seeing movement in delivery dates. However, the logic just doesn’t compute! Last update from Lex 2 weeks ago and my scheduled delivery goes back 6 weeks to mid Oct (13 months from order, standard build 40 with no extras). Arghhh…

·
Registered
18 Posts
It’s fantastic that you guys are seeing movement in delivery dates. However, the logic just doesn’t compute! Last update from Lex 2 weeks ago and my scheduled delivery goes back 6 weeks to mid Oct (13 months from order, standard build 40 with no extras). Arghhh…
It makes no sense, especially given ours is a 40 s-line with a few extras, including the dreaded tow bar. The only difference is you are going through Lex, whereas we're a private lease. Not sure if that's been established as a common thread or not?

·
Registered
19 Posts
It makes no sense, especially given ours is a 40 s-line with a few extras, including the dreaded tow bar. The only difference is you are going through Lex, whereas we're a private lease. Not sure if that's been established as a common thread or not?
Yeah, 100%. I think Audi use a lottery machine to work out their weekly build programme. If we did that in construction, I would be shot at dawn. The winning ticket this week is…

I would love to be fly on the wall in Zwickau plant to see if they do a weekly run based on a 35 / 40 / 45 / edition 1 specs. Some on this forum are saying that vorsprung models are being produced now to finish up on that spec.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have been given a week 42 build date for my Q4 40 S line having ordered in October last year. I was led to believe that delvery would be in Spring 2022. Since then I have ordered and expect delivery of a Polestar 2 in November. This presents me with a dilemma. Do I cancel the Audi order altogether or try to sell shortly after delivery as I don't need (or can afford) both cars?

Is there a market for a Q4 with delivery miles only?
There most certainly is. All of the Audi dealers are advertising their demo' cars but aren't allowed to sell them until a replacement arrives.
You very rarely see a private example for sale but it will sell quick simply because it's available.
Don't cancel your order. You can't lose on selling it privately with delivery miles on it.
Something to watch:-

·
Registered
7 Posts
How long time it took from build week to delivery? Mine was build in july but no clue when it will be handed over...
I'm not sure about that. My dealer came back from holidays and sent me an email saying that the car is waiting to be shipped from Germany to Finland.. Car arrived here a week ago and I'm going to pick it up in week and a half.

Hopefully you will get yours soon!

·
Registered
Q4 50 SB S-Line - A4 Avant B9
64 Posts
Still no build on mine and it’s a Vorsprung, so take from that as you wish? As well said it’s a lottery! 12 month club for me, already bought membership! 😂
299 days since ordering, 43 weeks, 7'176 hours and still waiting for a confirmed date. Seems like my 50 SB and I don't have luck in that lottery 😅 ... Unfortunately, I have lost hope and I must admit that I am not even impatient to receive it anymore. I almost forgot that they announced me a week 35 building date (unconfirmed), which is in less than 4 weeks... Audi killed any joy in me and I need now a double shot of dopamine 🥳

·
Registered
10 Posts
Should be whatever the order form said when you first ordered. P11d usually goes by list price when purchased
Slightly miffed. Car is at the dealership waiting to be delivered but it would appear that Audi want to change the P11d price from my original lease order in July 2021 to today. Frustration is not the word.

3161 - 3180 of 3194 Posts