Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
3701 - 3720 of 3807 Posts

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 55 Quattro
31 Posts
:cry: I heard from the dealer today that my Q4 has been delayed... again. Now expected build date in Late April 2023 and delivery in last week of May.

We ordered a year ago in November 2021. If we get the car in May (almost June)... we will have been waiting for over 18 months... :oops:

·
Registered
17 Posts
:cry: I heard from the dealer today that my Q4 has been delayed... again. Now expected build date in Late April 2023 and delivery in last week of May.

We ordered a year ago in November 2021. If we get the car in May (almost June)... we will have been waiting for over 18 months... :oops:
I ordered October 21 with expected delivery June 23 (unless it slips yet again).

·
Registered
4 Posts
So i have just had a update. I ordered in September 2021 and have had 3 build dates moved. the latest was due to go to build this week

your order now has an allocated build week of week 16/2023. I also notice that it is an Edition 1 model. Edition 1 and Vorsprung are being more affected at the present time and we are aware of this internally and it is being addressed with the factory to see if there is anything further we can do to bring these forward

The German Factories are still heavily geared up to produce Petrol & Diesel vehicles even though the UK’s demands ( due to massive Company Taxation Benefits) has flipped to more electric production. At the moment UK are trying to re-negotiate more electric build slots, this in turn will hopefully speed up all delayed and Pre ordered vehicles but we will not know about this until UK 2023 Production has been re confirmed later this month.

I have since contacted my BMW account manager and can get a new BMW IX3 Msport Pro delivered on the 16th of December 2022. Audi are a joke. i will never buy one again

I wouldn't mind if they gave a true build date and it was in 12 months but there just made up dates

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have ordered in January 2022 and do not have confirmed build week. My dealer still states that Electric seats are causing issues but this is expected to be resolved in Q1 next year...

our order now has an allocated build week of week 16/2023. I also notice that it is an Edition 1 model. Edition 1 and Vorsprung are being more affected at the present time
Is it so that Edition 1 model comes with electric seats?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have ordered in January 2022 and do not have confirmed build week. My dealer still states that Electric seats are causing issues but this is expected to be resolved in Q1 next year...

Is it so that Edition 1 model comes with electric seats?
I ordered Oct21 and looking at 'possible June 23 delivery. I don't have electric seats so I don't know what is causing 20+ months for delivery!

·
Registered
12 Posts
You really couldn’t make this up! According to Executive Complaints my car hasn’t even left the factory yet as it’s still going through final checks…. which is not what their email said on the 8th September or what UK Sales told my dealership.

They were totally useless and couldn’t say when it will complete what ever checks are happening or when it will ship. There are no further escalation points and if I was to email the head of VW Group it would just get sent back to them. Frustrated would be a massive understatement.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It has been told to me that with electric seats won't be any delivery until mid 2023. At least in Slovenia. So it isn't really surprising to me that a lot of you have a postponed buildweek far in the future. Even without electric seats if your car is loaded with options, it is unlikely to get the car before 16-18 months mark.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered my Q4 Sportback Vorsprung last July had a number of build weeks. Last one being mid dec 22 that has disappeared since sept. So completely blind to any info on anything
Is that July 21? I ordered the Vorsprung 50 in Oct 21 and currently at week 11 2023, but getting increasingly concerned that this will move back further given what people are saying about First Editions and Vorsprungs. It is beyond frustrating!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can anyone who has taken delivery offer some advice please, I received a text from AudiUK last Thursday stating my e-tron is almost ready for me, the dealer also confirmed it actually landed at Grimsby dock on Thursday, the text read like it was at the prep centre though the dealer is still quoting around three weeks until delivery, is that kind of timescale typical for those who have received their car?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can anyone who has taken delivery offer some advice please, I received a text from AudiUK last Thursday stating my e-tron is almost ready for me, the dealer also confirmed it actually landed at Grimsby dock on Thursday, the text read like it was at the prep centre though the dealer is still quoting around three weeks until delivery, is that kind of timescale typical for those who have received their car?
Mine took 8 weeks from port to delivery. I think my lease company delayed it by a few weeks to ensure it was registered in September and got a 72 plate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is that July 21? I ordered the Vorsprung 50 in Oct 21 and currently at week 11 2023, but getting increasingly concerned that this will move back further given what people are saying about First Editions and Vorsprungs. It is beyond frustrating!!
Mine has taken about 5 weeks from port to handover tomorrow (via Lex autolease).
Soz, meant to reply to @chrisjcarey510

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mines a private purchase which arrived in Grimsby 2 weeks ago today and I’m off shortly to collect it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mines a private purchase which arrived in Grimsby 2 weeks ago today and I’m off shortly to collect it.
Like @12 Month Club, my order arrived in the UK two weeks ago and when I checked on Saturday it was at my local dealer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) centre. I’m expecting a call from the salesperson today to arrange a date for collection.

3701 - 3720 of 3807 Posts