Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
3721 - 3740 of 3807 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys- my wife and I are now 13 months since ordering and only ever given an estimated date, never had a week/year build date like a lot of you seem to have. We ordered a SB Edition 1 from Lex Autolease through work - I notice that some of you were able to find out who your supplying dealer was/will be, did lex tell you this? Any help would be really appreciated, I’m going to start making enquiries because the estimated 21 months from order to delivery is madness (especially when that seems very fluid with no build date etc…!) thank you all!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi guys- my wife and I are now 13 months since ordering and only ever given an estimated date, never had a week/year build date like a lot of you seem to have. We ordered a SB Edition 1 from Lex Autolease through work - I notice that some of you were able to find out who your supplying dealer was/will be, did lex tell you this? Any help would be really appreciated, I’m going to start making enquiries because the estimated 21 months from order to delivery is madness (especially when that seems very fluid with no build date etc…!) thank you all!
My son ordered the same in November 2021, SB Edition 1 via his company scheme, same lease co - Lex Autolease. His estimated build has moved to late May/June 2023. Edition 1 models seem to be facing problems with supply of electric seats and the microchips associated with this option. Makes you wonder if the VW Group will ever sort out their supply chain. VW group have mentioned improvement in semi-conductor supply, but it doesn't seem to improve their production of certain models??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, yet another frustrating day with no further updates on where my car is! I did however manage to get a screenshot of my order sent over by the dealer.

Good news is that I have the VIN so it’s been built, and I know it will be arriving via the port of Tyne.

The bad news is it went through check point 8 on the 6/9 was released to ship on the 7/9 then called off on the 7/9. According to the dealer this means it was pulled from the production line on the 7th. It’s been sat at a status code of 30 since that time, with an elapsed time since build of 69 days. No one in Audi can say why this has happened, if it waiting on a part or for some other reason. 😕

Is anyone able to confirm what they mean by call off date? I’ve seen another screen shot that is similar to mine but the car shipped within 2 weeks.

Giving them till the end of the month then I’ll have to think about what I want to do.
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am hoping this is a good sign but got an email from Audi UK today telling me "how to charge my etron on the go". Haven't had anything direct from Audi UK before so taking this as promising that my car might arrive this side of Christmas!🤞

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same situation - November 21, Lex Order >> est build date June 23!
So i found out my Dealer as I asked Lex about when the pod point would be installed - and they forwarded it to my dealer. to sort and respond to my query.
That has been my way in. Lex have also copied them into emails from Me asking for proper build date updates.
Dealer has been quick to respond, and seemingly honest / frustrated but as everyone reports, zero influence.
Note - My Lex estimated build date is miles off what the dealer is telling me !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Same situation - November 21, Lex Order >> est build date June 23!
So i found out my Dealer as I asked Lex about when the pod point would be installed - and they forwarded it to my dealer. to sort and respond to my query.
That has been my way in. Lex have also copied them into emails from Me asking for proper build date updates.
Dealer has been quick to respond, and seemingly honest / frustrated but as everyone reports, zero influence.
Note - My Lex estimated build date is miles off what the dealer is telling me !
Paul, mine is through Lex and they shifted the date around all the time (useless!), I found the dealers email and hassled them a bit and then Lex dates were a bit more stable once the dealer got a build date, they have then provided monthly updates and its expected Jan 2023 (officially) (but may now be arriving a bit early!).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an estimated delivery date of February 2023 from the lease Company. Listers Audi tell me that the car does not have a build slot yet

Given it is an Edition One, I expect June-September 2023 at the best and it will likely be a 73 plate vehicle

Kinda resigned to the fact I may never actually drive this vehicle, or retire just before it arrives

Either way, it will be my last Audi order and that is a promise !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, after some 14 months, my work handed over my Q4/40 S-line today! Frigging awesome to drive. For all of you out there stuck in the fuzzy-logic build queue, it’s well worth the wait! Only done 32 miles of calm serenity and it’s so smooth to drive. The B mode takes a bit getting use to. The myAudi app was easy to sync to car, as per SpaceX 🚀 drone ⛴ name, just read the instructions!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, after some 14 months, my work handed over my Q4/40 S-line today! Frigging awesome to drive. For all of you out there stuck in the fuzzy-logic build queue, it’s well worth the wait! Only done 32 miles of calm serenity and it’s so smooth to drive. The B mode takes a bit getting use to. The myAudi app was easy to sync to car, as per SpaceX 🚀 drone ⛴, just read the instructions!
Really nice, it's nice to see some on here now receiving their cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll be on the phone to the dealer today! Just over 12 months as originally placed the order early november last year
Dealer has confirmed my Q4 is off the boat and waiting to get transported to them. Already been given a number plate and should be taking delivery in the next few weeks!

I hope those others waiting in the 12month club get their golden ticket soon!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just something different if I may-

Anyone got salary sacrifice on a company vehicle?
Question - the bottom line they predict on the monthly lease. Do you get the equivalent car allowance off this cost also?
Ie- the lease (Tesla for example) are circa £500 on SS I hear? If I get £600 pm for a car allowance, does this get deducted from the £500? Leaving £100 pm back to me or at least zero cost?

3721 - 3740 of 3807 Posts