Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
3741 - 3760 of 3807 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is that in Germany or UK?

I'm wondering where mine is - received "your E-tron is ready for the road" email 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since from Audi UK or the dealer.
It's in the UK, landed on the 10th November at Grimsby, dealer said 2-3 weeks for delivery and I'm trying to get it before the end of November, being sat there gathering dust was a bit irritating.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's in the UK, landed on the 10th November at Grimsby, dealer said 2-3 weeks for delivery and I'm trying to get it before the end of November, being sat there gathering dust was a bit irritating.
I think thats when mine landed. Dealer had told me 12th December for delivery but now looking at 30th November!! Think it depends when it gets on a car transporter. At least its in the UK though!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think thats when mine landed. Dealer had told me 12th December for delivery but now looking at 30th November!! Think it depends when it gets on a car transporter. At least its in the UK though!
Yeah absolutely, in the context of this thread with people being told ridiculous waits it's nice to actually be able to whinge over a week here or there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just had the most exciting phone call from the dealer... my car is arriving there on Monday and need me to pick it up before month end so looks like I'll be getting it next Wednesday. Just over 12 months from order.

I was starting to lose faith, as hadn't had any more emails from Audi UK since it said it the build was complete.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone with a car stuck in Emden?

Screenshot says it's at port but been like that for a number of weeks. Only reason given is "delayed at port" and that my car isn't the only one affected. Have had no luck with any explanation beyond that. Keen to hear if anyone in a similar position has managed to extract any more info.

FYI build week was WK34 (22/8/22)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just reached 12 month anniversary since order. Ordered SB S line – no extra's. Business lease direct with Audi. No build date yet but speculative date of April 2023. Dealership can't get info from factory as to why some cars are sub 1 year and others 18 months+. There appears to be no real correlation to order dates and specs either speeding up times or delays... pot luck basically.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi again. So, as I have said before, I ordered mine Sept 21, and it was down as Dec 22 for ages, until I had an update on the lease App saying "Confirmed for Build - ETA late Jan"

Anyway, received a text from Audi this morning (the first communication from them) saying "Good news, Matthew. You etron's almost ready for you. In the meantime, please enjoy this set of how-to films, your quick and easy immersion in the world of Audi electric" and a link.

Has anyone else received that message, and if so, how long after getting it did anything happen? Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi again. So, as I have said before, I ordered mine Sept 21, and it was down as Dec 22 for ages, until I had an update on the lease App saying "Confirmed for Build - ETA late Jan"

Anyway, received a text from Audi this morning (the first communication from them) saying "Good news, Matthew. You etron's almost ready for you. In the meantime, please enjoy this set of how-to films, your quick and easy immersion in the world of Audi electric" and a link.

Has anyone else received that message, and if so, how long after getting it did anything happen? Cheers
Yes, I received this message a few days before delivery. I was already aware of the planned delivery date. This probably doesn't help.

·
Registered
23 Posts

I've got my delivery booked for Tuesday coming(!) and just got sent the set of videos from my dealer....been a productive afternoon working from home!😉

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, I received this message a few days before delivery. I was already aware of the planned delivery date. This probably doesn't help.
It might help (hopefully), because I've not been kept in the loop at all tbh - just an app from the lease company, with an ETA, and that is it. Never spoken to the dealer / Audi etc, and all that happened recently was my app changed to say it was confirmed for build.

So, fingers crossed 🤞

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got my delivery booked for Tuesday coming(!) and just got sent the set of videos from my dealer....been a productive afternoon working from home!😉
Again - positive :D

I'm out with customers tonight - so golf this morning, Audi videos this afternoon, and beer tonight. A bit like you, the work day has been a right off!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone with a car stuck in Emden?

Screenshot says it's at port but been like that for a number of weeks. Only reason given is "delayed at port" and that my car isn't the only one affected. Have had no luck with any explanation beyond that. Keen to hear if anyone in a similar position has managed to extract any more info.

FYI build week was WK34 (22/8/22)
I think your the same build week as me. The car eventually arrived in Emden in the 16th November, 10 weeks after the build complete mail, and is still waiting to be shipped over to Tyne. Spoke with the dealer and it wasn’t on the one that arrived on Monday and he said it wouldn’t be on the next one due in on the 26th as that is all A1’s. He is expecting it to be on the one after that but nothing is showing on the Port of Tyne website yet as arriving from Emden after the 26th November.

3741 - 3760 of 3807 Posts