Audi e-tron Forum banner
3961 - 3980 of 4062 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
What remains clear is models apart from Vorsprung and Edition One are becoming slightly easier to get

You can have your Pod Point really quickly, but cancel and we want the money back!

I would suggest they use the same free installer, to uninstall

I have had over the years an A3 Sportback, A4, A5 Coupe - and just before I retire (at this rate) a Q4

No more Audis for me !

· Registered
8 Posts
Now received the next email saying final checks are complete and ready to leave the factory so looks as though some of the Vorsprungs are def being built now.
I ordered a Vorsprung Q4 (Audi Q4 Sportback Vorsprung 50 e-Tron : Typhoon Grey + Heat Pump + Storage Pack) at the end of November 21, what is the spec of your Vorsprung? Are you getting what you ordered? Great news for you, no build date for me I’m afraid, but good to see they are actually building some.

· Registered
33 Posts
I am now officially in the 12 months club. 🤦🏻
Nothing to celebrate and as expected no present from Audi. Still no build date, just a rough estimate it will take at least 2 more months.

Bit worried when reading about heat pump in Canada. Here in Sweden we also have it as standard, but have not heard anything about that from my dealer. Car has high spec, with many addons so bit worried what I will get eventually!

· Registered
161 Posts
Just seen a Vorsprung on auto trader (my order) for £64k - £6k more than what the P11D is on my order (£58k) which I guess was the price when ordered?. No wonder they aren’t rushing to provide my order.! Wow..😳

· Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a Vorsprung Q4 (Audi Q4 Sportback Vorsprung 50 e-Tron : Typhoon Grey + Heat Pump + Storage Pack) at the end of November 21, what is the spec of your Vorsprung? Are you getting what you ordered? Great news for you, no build date for me I’m afraid, but good to see they are actually building some.
It's a Q4 eTron Vorsprung 50 Navarra Blue but with no extras as it was already ordered so no option to add on. Still can't understand how it was pushed back to build week 18 then suddenly brought forward to Week 1. Not complaining though.

· Registered
27 Posts
It's a Q4 eTron Vorsprung 50 Navarra Blue but with no extras as it was already ordered so no option to add on. Still can't understand how it was pushed back to build week 18 then suddenly brought forward to Week 1. Not complaining though.
Looks like everyone who were moved from around 17 (my last estimate) to the new year (mine now on its way) appear to have all been SB versions, so maybe there is something in that.
Just thankful that after so long is finally on its way.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

My first post to this forum, apologies, as this will have ben covered somewhere.

I ordered the Q4 etron estate back in March 22, I recieve a fortnightly email to state where its up to and it hasn't moved from the factory pipeline for the last 10 months.

To my delight this morning I have my first update change to 'confirmed build!' for the 30/01.

I've read some of the horror stories on here, so I know I'm not out of the woods yet! but just wondering if anyone had any recent experience and a couple of q's. Appreciate there's no exact science to this but I'm riding the wave at the minute!

1) may sound silly but I've seen dates be moved, does 'confirmed build' mean this will not move?

2) How quickly from here would you look to expect delivery (the leasing company suggested 6-8 weeks from build date - realistic?)

· Registered
93 Posts
Looks like everyone who were moved from around 17 (my last estimate) to the new year (mine now on its way) appear to have all been SB versions, so maybe there is something in that.
Just thankful that after so long is finally on its way.
Yep! It must have been right hand drive Sportback week! 😁
Let's hop that they made enough to fill a train and then a ship ;)

· Registered
45 Posts
1) may sound silly but I've seen dates be moved, does 'confirmed build' mean this will not move?

2) How quickly from here would you look to expect delivery (the leasing company suggested 6-8 weeks from build date - realistic?)
1) No, it won't move. Or it will, theoretically, but only for a week or two. This was told to me by my dealer, but I actually never heard of a delayed build, after a confirmed buildweek.
2) From what I've read here, for UK is 6-8 weeks.

· Registered
93 Posts
Interesting to read today on Tesla shaving a ton off cars

Wouldn't be happy if you had just bought one recently
Yeah I saw that as well. I think it's approx 15% off in the UK but even then I'd have to buy the LR version to get comparable range with my 40. Then by the time you added metallic paint and nice wheels you're still paying more for a model Y than a Q4 S-Line 40 with leather seats C&S and funky lights. I was going to rush down to my nearest Tesla shop when I saw the price change but on reflection I'm happy with my Q4 (despite all of its issues).

Fun stat: Latest UK sales luxury EV sales: Model Y 97% Audi Q4 3% Others - not enough to make up 1%
(I'm sorry but I don't rate a Model -Y as a luxury car. It's a jelly mould with lots of features).

· Registered
186 Posts
Yeah I saw that as well. I think it's approx 15% off in the UK but even then I'd have to buy the LR version to get comparable range with my 40. Then by the time you added metallic paint and nice wheels you're still paying more for a model Y than a Q4 S-Line 40 with leather seats C&S and funky lights. I was going to rush down to my nearest Tesla shop when I saw the price change but on reflection I'm happy with my Q4 (despite all of its issues).

Fun stat: Latest UK sales luxury EV sales: Model Y 97% Audi Q4 3% Others - not enough to make up 1%
(I'm sorry but I don't rate a Model -Y as a luxury car. It's a jelly mould with lots of features).
Are you sure on those prices? Base Sport with no reversing camera is £49,215 and the base Model Y is £44,990. I don't like the Y but the Q4 prices are so high for limited features and reduced range over a Y.

· Registered
93 Posts
Are you sure on those prices? Base Sport with no reversing camera is £49,215 and the base Model Y is £44,990. I don't like the Y but the Q4 prices are so high for limited features and reduced range over a Y.
I was looking at like for like with what I've ordered. I was trying to work out if I was going to be worse off by keeping the Audi (when it arrives).
My car now is £56995 OTR with metallic paint, c&s, leather seats, nice wheels, storage pack (just to get variable height floor) and stupid shaped steering wheel (just to get recuperation control).
A Model Y with metallic paint nice wheels and similar range is £57280 OTR.
Actually I got my prices wrong. I can't get funky lights on mine for the price of a Tesla model-Y but that's OK I didn't order them anyway!
I'll stick with the Audi for the money. Everyone in this price segment will be driving a model Y in 2 years time. It's like Attack Of The Clones.. I want to be a rebel. 😁

3961 - 3980 of 4062 Posts