Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I just ordered my Q4 e-tron 40 Advance! Dealer said december, but i'm not confident. We'll see in a month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine was supposed to be already on its way, but today they told me to expect delivery in late September, car is not made yet. I'm a bit disappointed, was originally supposed to take delivery in 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've ordered my Q4 e-tron 50 Vorsprung. Dealer has emailed me to say early December. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
BW27 update: i ordered my Q4 on 3rd June in UK, advised at time delivery eta late September by dealer but a couple of days later was given build week 27 (1st week July) with expectation build Zwickau - train to Emden - ship to Grimsby - to Dealer by end July / early August. Had email from Audi UK end of June saying going into build, but 3 weeks later dealer said its not come out (not passed through Quality Control QC) and so no VIN/chassis number. Without that, can't order podpoint wallbox in UK. Also, been told due to chip shortage may only come with one remote key and one dumb key, with 2nd remote circa end of year. Best guess is now end Aug (so i will wait for 1st Sept to take on, no point registering one week before 71reg). Rumour is a combination of chip shortage / covid / german flooding has caused issues to stop any of them leaving QC. (me : Q4 40 edition 1 Navarra Blue C&S and heat pump. didnt do Tech peck and still unsure if i should have done that v extra range heat pump gives!!!!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just started the process of ordering a new Q4 but haven't been given an indication of lead time yet. Has anyone ordered a Q4 recently and been given a delivery date? If so how long have you got to wait?
Ordered in Italy 1st july, expected in november!

·
Registered
1 Posts
April 31, 2021 I have ordered a Q4 40 e-tron launch edition S competition Navarra Blue full options with the 21" "5-arm-rotor-aero" design rims.
Expected delivery mid July. A few weeks later a call from my dealer, delivery has been postponed to the end of August.

Last Thursday another call from my Audi dealer, very bad news, the car can be delivered but without sunroof, tow bar, heat pump and tinted rear windows.

That was a setback, however, the seller indicates that Audi Netherlands can order the car again under the same batch number, with all the options that I had ordered, but the delivery time is unknown and the expectation is to deliver at the end of this year early 2022.

I could therefore immediately complete the car with the extra options that have been supplemented in the meantime.

Didn't have much time to think about it, so yesterday decided to cancel the order and order a new configuration:

Q4 45 e-tron launch edition S competition full options with the 21" "5-arm-rotor-aero" and as extra options:
pebble grey
Adaptive cruise assist with emergency assist
Adaptive cruise control with speed limiter
Parking aid plus

Q4 45 e-tron launch edition S competition Pebble Grey.jpg

I see it as a "lucky accident"
In the Netherlands you could first order an S Competition only in:
Black / White / Navarra Blue but I've been crazy about Nardo Gray for years and Pebble Gray is very similar to this despite being slightly lighter in color.
and immediately changed to the 45 E-tron, which has just become available to order

in the end still happy with my order

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can be lucky to get the car at all if you ordered at April 31st! ;)
Seems they are out of parts left right and center. Only 1 comfort key supplied i.s.o. 2. Sunroof fitted but not functional. Gonne be a long wait.

·
Registered
8 Posts
April 31, 2021 I have ordered a Q4 40 e-tron launch edition S competition Navarra Blue full options with the 21" "5-arm-rotor-aero" design rims.
Expected delivery mid July. A few weeks later a call from my dealer, delivery has been postponed to the end of August.

Last Thursday another call from my Audi dealer, very bad news, the car can be delivered but without sunroof, tow bar, heat pump and tinted rear windows.

That was a setback, however, the seller indicates that Audi Netherlands can order the car again under the same batch number, with all the options that I had ordered, but the delivery time is unknown and the expectation is to deliver at the end of this year early 2022.

I could therefore immediately complete the car with the extra options that have been supplemented in the meantime.

Didn't have much time to think about it, so yesterday decided to cancel the order and order a new configuration:

Q4 45 e-tron launch edition S competition full options with the 21" "5-arm-rotor-aero" and as extra options:
pebble grey
Parking aid plus

View attachment 2450

Black / White / Navarra Blue but I've been crazy about Nardo Gray for years and Pebble Gray is very similar to this despite being slightly lighter in color.
and immediately changed to the 45 E-tron, which has just become available to order

shame those alloys aren’t available in the UK

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

pebble grey
Parking aid plus

View attachment 2450

No heat pump?! How is that possible? The thermal management system for the Q4 must be vastly different than the one in the e tron 55. I did not realize shifting to the MIB platform would make such a big different.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just started the process of ordering a new Q4 but haven't been given an indication of lead time yet. Has anyone ordered a Q4 recently and been given a delivery date? If so how long have you got to wait?
Ordered in July, delivery late december(Sweden) Q4 40

21 - 32 of 32 Posts