Audi e-tron Forum banner
3981 - 4000 of 4062 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Confirmed today my car was built last week as planned and has left the factory on its way to the port. Will update when it arrives etc so others can guess at their timings. Ordered March 22.
Exactly the same as mine. 40-S-line with most extras, tech, comfort, sound, matrix headlights, interior lighting and heatpump (Ordered May 22)

· Registered
2 Posts
Exactly the same as mine. 40-S-line with most extras, tech, comfort, sound, matrix headlights, interior lighting and heatpump (Ordered May 22)
I've ordered an Edition 1 no options but still no build date. It seems that not many Edition 1's are being built by what is being said on this forum. Was hoping that yours was an Edition 1 spec which would mean they are at least getting built.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

Just had an update on my Q4 sport 150kw with pretty much no extras, just been pushed out to June 23 estimated delivery. Initial order was placed Oct 21 so its not looking good.

I'm looking to open talks with our fleet dept ( its a company car) and think it might be time to cancel this order and move on to a different manufacturer, lead times seem to follow no logic at the minute hehehe.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I jumped on a cancelled order 18m ago, following many delays, it’s now at the port. Edition 1 with C&S and wheel upgrade.

I’ve seen some people track the ship - not sure how you would know which one it’s on?!

Any tips for taking delivery etc?

Thanks

3981 - 4000 of 4062 Posts