Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
741 - 760 of 887 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
So nothing new, other than it looks like it was actually built when planned (wk 38) and is awaiting 'something' - anyone see anything else of interest in this?
Thankfully my spec is correct!

Does anybody know what the 'W' next to my options means? I have seen some other people with M next to theirs, or a combination?

Rectangle Product Azure Font Screenshot

·
Registered
Q4 Sportback Edition 1 - C&S pack
8 Posts
It really won't, on the motorway at 70 ACC and heating on at 20 deg I'm getting 3.4 and that was before around mid teens its now started to get cold so will see what it does.

Got a journey to York tomorrow, 100 mile round trip and its around 6 deg. Will update.
How did the trip to York go?? What was the range like??

·
Registered
Audi Q4 Etron S Line
16 Posts
How did the trip to York go?? What was the range like??
Sorry forgot to update.

3.3m/kwh over 52 miles, 16 of which is 30/40/60 zones the rest M1 or A64.

Was 11 degrees at the time, ACC on at 70 on M1 and 64 obviously less elsewhere, no pre conditioning of the car and heater on at 20deg.

2.5m/kwh on way back, temp was around 3 deg. Heater on at the same level, no pre conditioning. I did go 75 for about 5 miles on the A64 just to see what that did to the m/kwh which it made quite a difference.

Was surprised I got it to 2.5 but that would still give a range of around 190 miles in low single digit temps which isn't bad, I was less gentle than on the way there so could increase that.

·
Registered
Q4 Sportback Edition 1 - C&S pack
8 Posts
Sorry forgot to update.

3.3m/kwh over 52 miles, 16 of which is 30/40/60 zones the rest M1 or A64.

Was 11 degrees at the time, ACC on at 70 on M1 and 64 obviously less elsewhere, no pre conditioning of the car and heater on at 20deg.

2.5m/kwh on way back, temp was around 3 deg. Heater on at the same level, no pre conditioning. I did go 75 for about 5 miles on the A64 just to see what that did to the m/kwh which it made quite a difference.

Was surprised I got it to 2.5 but that would still give a range of around 190 miles in low single digit temps which isn't bad, I was less gentle than on the way there so could increase that.
Thanks for the update, should still get the range I need for run of the mill driving/commuting. Bring on the warmer weather so I can venture out a bit further. Although, it will nearly be summer by the time my car arrives:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the update, should still get the range I need for run of the mill driving/commuting. Bring on the warmer weather so I can venture out a bit further. Although, it will nearly be summer by the time my car arrives:eek::eek::eek:
I swear i was thinking the same. By the time i get the car, the days of frost would ve long passed us.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very exciting.. how long was it between you being told it had left the factory and collection?
6th nov was told it was built and being shipped. Was told 5-6 weeks but has taken less than 3 to get to the dealer. Not sure if dealer system was updated late or something or if Audi has pulled its finger out to get cars on yhe road

741 - 760 of 887 Posts