Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
761 - 780 of 887 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
So nothing new, other than it looks like it was actually built when planned (wk 38) and is awaiting 'something' - anyone see anything else of interest in this?
Thankfully my spec is correct!

Does anybody know what the 'W' next to my options means? I have seen some other people with M next to theirs, or a combination?

View attachment 3279
I wondered this, as one of mine has an M next to it, but the rest W’s 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi folks. Ordered my Q4 40 SLine this morning via LexAuto, so now join the queue of people waiting. Hoping the earlier post that leasing companies have an SLA will be in my favour, but I’m preparing for the long haul! Let’s see….

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi folks. Ordered my Q4 40 SLine this morning via LexAuto, so now join the queue of people waiting. Hoping the earlier post that leasing companies have an SLA will be in my favour, but I’m preparing for the long haul! Let’s see….
Congrats, hopefully once this backlog is clear they’ll start knocking them out faster

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m with Lex too, it’s going through swansway group. So yours might too FYI. I’ve been given April as an ETA, ordered 14th Oct. but not holding my breath tbh, as they can’t even provide a build date as yet? Patience is required, although easier said than done for everyone on here we see! Just bloody pull your fingers out Audi…🤬😂

·
Registered
111 Posts
I’m with Lex too, it’s going through swansway group. So yours might too FYI. I’ve been given April as an ETA, ordered 14th Oct. but not holding my breath tbh, as they can’t even provide a build date as yet? Patience is required, although easier said than done for everyone on here we see! Just bloody pull your fingers out Audi…🤬😂
be waiting a while mate, I ordered 7th of Aug, still no build date, not even an estimate, don’t expect to see mine before June

·
Registered
20 Posts
be waiting a while mate, I ordered 7th of Aug, still no build date, not even an estimate, don’t expect to see mine before June
Is this a Vorsprung? That's the only explanation I can think of. I ordered in October and got an estimated build date within a couple of weeks, however I didn't order the Vorsprung specifically because I'd heard the wait would likely be in the region of 10-12 months (I heard that from Audi Grange-Over-Sands which isn't who I ordered from).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is this a Vorsprung? That's the only explanation I can think of. I ordered in October and got an estimated build date within a couple of weeks, however I didn't order the Vorsprung specifically because I'd heard the wait would likely be in the region of 10-12 months (I heard that from Audi Grange-Over-Sands which isn't who I ordered from).
no mate, just an S-line with options 😞

·
Registered
21 Posts
This View attachment 3344
This might be useful. With my lex order I started the order on the 29th June, lex took to the 13 th of July to locate a vehicle / get a firm order with Audi dealer.
Do you have your car now? I have ordered with Lex and curious how accurate their dates were? I was given a stock date of 20/12/21 which has recently been changed to 03/01/22.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you have your car now? I have ordered with Lex and curious how accurate their dates were? I was given a stock date of 20/12/21 which has recently been changed to 03/01/22.
No. No car yet. I got an initial estimate of the 5th Nov 21. This slipped and slipped and my current estimate is late January... But speaking directly to the dealer who will be delivering it for lex, it only just got the build locked ( meaning that the date and spec cannot/should not change now). It had an unconfirmed build week of the 6th December... But now they are unable/unwilling to say when it will be built. So who knows when it will really be delivered. I would have at least 6-8 months in mind if I were you ( regardless of what lex tells you).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Which Audi dealer is it through? Lex told me mine is with Aberdeen Audi so I sent them an email, they responded telling me that Lex will be able to give me updates. I still have no idea if mine is built or where in the process it is other than the stock date of 03/01/22 they have given???

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a test drive of the Q4 yesterday. Was a great ride.

Got an offer from the dealership and he talked of production date in week 14, and delivery in June/July.

Is this realistic? My impression these days is that they say 6 months delivery time and you end up with 12. I'm sure there's lots of info on this in the thread, but a short recap?

What's the realistic delivery time? If I have to wait more than the suggested time I might as well just order something else.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Which Audi dealer is it through? Lex told me mine is with Aberdeen Audi so I sent them an email, they responded telling me that Lex will be able to give me updates. I still have no idea if mine is built or where in the process it is other than the stock date of 03/01/22 they have given???
Mine is also Aberdeen Audi. The girl i deal with has been really helpful. I'll private message you her email address. Just keep it friendly as in reality they are at the mercy of Audi and the chip crisis. I did ask about swapping to an in stock car which she referred to her boss, but he never responded, so I think it does depend on who you speak to.

761 - 780 of 887 Posts