Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
My Vorsprung Q4 50 Sportback in Typhoon Grey is now at the "employer approval stage". I placed the order with the leasing company 10 days ago but expected a 6-8 weeks lead time for the read tape part. So assuming another 4 weeks or more on that going through to Audi. Looks like good advice from Audi/leasing company to start the order process now for a July delivery.

Still have to see a Vorsprung model in actual detail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On 06th of june I ordered a Q4 40 Geyserblue, tech pack, Comfort Plus, Advanced Asisst Pack, S-Line, 21" trims, Black Optics, sportseats with Dynamica trim. I removed the toe and apple Phonebox option. It was planned to be build in week 37, but now the dealer cant give me a week. No responses fro the factory.

I have no idea what is going on :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my Q4 50, in Stockholm, May 18th, and just found out it could be a build date in late december and delivery mid January 2022. Thats close to 8 month... I also had to skip the phonebox charging and accept that the toe will be aftermounted at local dealer. They haven't given up to get me an earlier build date though.. Well, let's be realistic, these problems will increase i'm afraid.

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
26 Posts
Out of interest any order in July and if so have an estimated build date?
Hi @Vorsprung,

I ordered a 50 Vorsprung trim in the UK first week of July and got an estimated build week within the first week of ordering for this week (week 37). It got confirmed mid-August and I will be checking in with my dealer tomorrow for any updates on the build.

Whats the latest for your situation? I remember you saying you'd ordered end of July with a build estimate week 46 (15th November), is that still the case?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi @Vorsprung,

I ordered a 50 Vorsprung trim in the UK first week of July and got an estimated build week within the first week of ordering for this week (week 37). It got confirmed mid-August and I will be checking in with my dealer tomorrow for any updates on the build.

Whats the latest for your situation? I remember you saying you'd ordered end of July with a build estimate week 46 (15th November), is that still the case?
T
Hi @Vorsprung,

Hi Again, ordered the same spec just the order went through on 25th of July, I believe that’s still the case yes, but I had some good news saying that my est delivery was now 01/12/21, when I called Audi they said they were unsure why I was told that.
Yours seems to be going smoothly, let me know what they say tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No, apparently their system hasn't updated and it only updates once a week (didn't bother to tell me when). So will try again on Monday
I read somewhere not sure if that was here or another forum that their systems update every Thursday? Not sure if that’s true or not

81 - 89 of 89 Posts