Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
101 - 120 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve ordered a Q4 40 S Line (C&S / Tech pack) on the 22nd September from a main dealer with an estimated deliver date of 2nd March 2022.

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
43 Posts
Is that intransit from factory?
No, its the first stage of production "in production" or confirmed production. Basically doesn't mean anything as the car could either be fully built and the system hasn't been updated or not even started. This stage is the worst point because it has confirmed build week but no information about whether its actually started build at all and Audi can't tell me anything at the moment.
Just have to keep checking in once a week.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No, its the first stage of production "in production" or confirmed production. Basically doesn't mean anything as the car could either be fully built and the system hasn't been updated or not even started. This stage is the worst point because it has confirmed build week but no information about whether its actually started build at all and Audi can't tell me anything at the moment.
Just have to keep checking in once a week.
Well that’s horrible place to be, I was told build week 50 if that makes you feel any better lol, hope it moves quickly for you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, Q4 e-tron S line 40 for me ordered back on 1st September through our company car scheme.

Originally advised 31/12/2021, however been chasing as was only status 10 - Order Received on the 17/09/2021, no date from factory.

Last Friday 24/09 they advised "At the moment the factory has only allocated a provisional build week of 04, which would estimate the vehicle to arrive for delivery in January.
This is still subject to change until the vehicle confirms in to build, at this point we will update the anticipated date if it does change"

So realistically guessing March maybe?

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's in line with what I was told by my Audi dealer back on 3rd Sept. I don't need a car until July but was told that there was a 6+ month turnaround and getting worse.

I figured that as I could specify a delivery date to coincide with the end of my current lease then I would order now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks ICDP_EV - we've got a lease car that goes back in March, so I'm hoping it comes around then fingers crossed!

I work in the vehicle industry and I've heard directly from a fleet manager for a very large national company (1000+ vehicles) that he was told it's in manufacturers interest to get EV's out the door over ICE vehicles as they have emissions targets to reach set out by the EU - so more likely to delay an ICE vehicle over an EV - not sure how true or accurate that is....we'll see!

Hope you're order goes well (y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
8th June Audi Got my Q4 Etron Order. Originally it was November 21, then in July/August they said it was built and awaiting a Chip, thus update 24th September. Asked on monday last week, Still waiting on that chip.... Apparently they won't tell PodPoint to fit the electric charge point until it has a Vin number, thus waiting...

·
Registered
6 Posts
8th June Audi Got my Q4 Etron Order. Originally it was November 21, then in July/August they said it was built and awaiting a Chip, thus update 24th September. Asked on monday last week, Still waiting on that chip.... Apparently they won't tell PodPoint to fit the electric charge point until it has a Vin number, thus waiting...
It seems to be the dealers who decide when the pod points can be installed. I ordered the 13th July, current build is end of Oct, but my pod point was installed a month ago! So definitely no VIN required

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not too recent, but I ordered a Q4 40 in June, the build week is set to 28 2021 (this week), and delivery should be beginning of August, or so I'm told. I'm in Spain.
Hi, little update from the dealer. VIN has been assigned to my order which means car is built or being built. Original build week was not accurate (even though they said "confirmed build week" and dealer didn't have any additional info until today.)

Hope you all don't have wait too much. Will update as I know more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It seems to be the dealers who decide when the pod points can be installed. I ordered the 13th July, current build is end of Oct, but my pod point was installed a month ago! So definitely no VIN required
Yeh hardest bit was getting the power from the house to the Gate where it will be charged. 60m Having to dig down 600mm through tree routes to put in 10mm2 armoured cable really questions your commitment to environmentally friendly electric. Thought that was going to be the long pole in the tent, and spend a few days getting it under paths and building a pillar for the pod point. now I know how my kids feel waiting for Christmas...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeh hardest bit was getting the power from the house to the Gate where it will be charged. 60m Having to dig down 600mm through tree routes to put in 10mm2 armoured cable really questions your commitment to environmentally friendly electric. Thought that was going to be the long pole in the tent, and spend a few days getting it under paths and building a pillar for the pod point. now I know how my kids feel waiting for Christmas...
Also Ran Cat 5 ethernet for the pod point to talk to the internet, and since found they don't have a connector and needs to be wi-fi

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, new to the forum

Ordered mine at the end of July, currently being quoted 'early November'. Looking forward to getting it, though I've just seen my first Q4 on the road, in the colour I've ordered too, looks great!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also Ran Cat 5 ethernet for the pod point to talk to the internet, and since found they don't have a connector and needs to be wi-fi
I was lucky because my garage has a 15m conduit from the meter to the garage, and I had asked the builder 4 years ago to leave a pull rope in it.
So just had to pay for the extra 15m cable. The garage is in WiFi range as well . Just need the car so I can test it now 😁

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi, new to the forum

Ordered mine at the end of July, currently being quoted 'early November'. Looking forward to getting it, though I've just seen my first Q4 on the road, in the colour I've ordered too, looks great!
Hi there, ordered the same time mine is due mid January, may I ask what model?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Our build was last quoted as status 20. The good Whats app team at Audi UK can tell me week 41 bulid and confimed for 11 Oct.

Fingers crossed.

101 - 120 of 287 Posts