Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1321 - 1340 of 1491 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi should come via Audi - contact the dealer as I was advised by my dealer Audi want them ordered and installed before the OLEV grant is scrapped.
Thanks will do! My order was passed from Zenith to dealer today (they sat on it for 1month with Xmas on the middle…)

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is a joke. I ordered in beginning of May (2021) was promised delivered in July (2021). Now we changed the specification several times to make the car possible to produce. Still no delivery, new promises every time I connect but then again delayed. I would not buy this car if I had a choice now. Many companies have component issues but not like this. I will start to make claims on compensation soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks will do! My order was passed from Zenith to dealer today (they sat on it for 1month with Xmas on the middle…)
I didn’t need to do anything. I placed my order with Zenith as a salary sacrifice and then the next day Audi Leeds contacted me to say they’d received the order and did I want the free pod point? I replied saying yes and then a couple of hours later had an email from pod point asking me to select which charger I wanted (base 7kw Solo tethered or untethered were both free with the option to upgrade for additional cost). I then completed the pre-install questionnaire and am now awaiting an installation date.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn’t need to do anything. I placed my order with Zenith as a salary sacrifice and then the next day Audi Leeds contacted me to say they’d received the order and did I want the free pod point? I replied saying yes and then a couple of hours later had an email from pod point asking me to select which charger I wanted (base 7kw Solo tethered or untethered were both free with the option to upgrade for additional cost). I then completed the pre-install questionnaire and am now awaiting an installation date.
Amazing, I thought I’d need to stump up for the non-funded bit. Even better!

·
Registered
301 Posts
It is a joke. I ordered in beginning of May (2021) was promised delivered in July (2021). Now we changed the specification several times to make the car possible to produce. Still no delivery, new promises every time I connect but then again delayed. I would not buy this car if I had a choice now. Many companies have component issues but not like this. I will start to make claims on compensation soon.
That’s truly ridiculous

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have completed everything for charger including grant. I put the install back to May when car was originally was supposed to be Delivered, but now October. Installer never mentioned any issue with OLEV gran by doing this.

I think I will be calling them up tomorrow and checking and get it installed ASAP if I lose out on the grant.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I thought that was going to happen to me as well, but Group1Auto who hold the Essex franchises had the view that until they had a chassis/VIN number they would not pass the order to pod POINT. They only released the order when Audi told them to when the OLEV grant scheme was confirmed as ending end of March. I guess Audi didn't want to pay an additional £350! Seems like different Audi dealers had different methods in pace - what a surprise ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
The same with my order. Ordered Q4 50 19th of May 2021 and promise was late August or early September. Today I do not have any information when the car will be made and delivered. It's leasing and I'm receiving regular updates from the sales person directly. Sales person sends data where is stated the ordering date but other dates for manufacturing and delivery are empty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know for sure it is true, but I've seen other posts where changing the spec thinking it would help actually puts you to the back of the queue again.
Mine's just been delayed for the third time from an original delivery of November 2021 to April 2022 - S-Line 35, Aurora Violet, C+S, Tech (no phonebox), Grey alloys, Ambient plus, Hex steering wheel and twin leather.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Spoke to Podpoint installer about the OLEV grant and it seems as long as you have put the order in before 31st March it will be honoured, so you don't need to have it installed before the expiry date.

I am going to also contact Podpoint to get confirmation in writing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know for sure it is true, but I've seen other posts where changing the spec thinking it would help actually puts you to the back of the queue again.
Mine's just been delayed for the third time from an original delivery of November 2021 to April 2022 - S-Line 35, Aurora Violet, C+S, Tech (no phonebox), Grey alloys, Ambient plus, Hex steering wheel and twin leather.
It would be so rude for Customer if removing restricted topics (1M6- panoroof, 3FU-tow bar and 9ZV replaced with PAO - phone box to bluetooth) would reset delivery time. Especially without telling the impact to delivery time to Customer. Those (except tow bar that I did not ordered) were removed also from my order to enable manufacturing. With these changes sales person tried to accelerate production. He did not mentioned at all that this would reset the delivery time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've not posted for a while, as got frustrated with the lack of info from dealer (Group1Auto) and my salary sacrifice company, however got an email yesterday to confirm the car is now ready to be delivered and when did I want it? So, it's booked for next Weds (earliest date they offered me), with POD Point arriving on the 26th for the charging point.
I ordered on 27th July (40 Sportback, Edition 1, Navarra Blue, comfort/sound/tech), so almost 6 months, which among some other posters on here, isn't too bad, but the whole process has been as painful as everyone else's in terms of knowing whats going on, and being given dates that just keep going back and back
Until it arrives on my drive though, I wont be holding my breath!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've not posted for a while, as got frustrated with the lack of info from dealer (Group1Auto) and my salary sacrifice company, however got an email yesterday to confirm the car is now ready to be delivered and when did I want it? So, it's booked for next Weds (earliest date they offered me), with POD Point arriving on the 26th for the charging point.
I ordered on 27th July (40 Sportback, Edition 1, Navarra Blue, comfort/sound/tech), so almost 6 months, which among some other posters on here, isn't too bad, but the whole process has been as painful as everyone else's in terms of knowing whats going on, and being given dates that just keep going back and back
I have basically the exact same spec and ordered July 26th. I got a call from my dealer yesterday to say my build week is now week 8, back from week 5 just before Christmas. I got so excited - I thought he was calling to say it was ready. :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know, as I've said here before, it's the hope that kills you! Hopefully, for once, they do what they say theyre going to do and it turns up. Good luck with yours

·
Registered
301 Posts
When do you want it? That’s hilarious

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am beginning to see more Q4's in my area, not everyone will be a member on here, so, hopefully the ships will continue to bring cars over to us.

Incidentally, when I was looking at the sat nav, it had some previous destinations, including, Shetland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Rugby. My dealer was Coventry.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had a note today that my order from 2nd June (40 Edition 1 w/ C&S/Tech) is not actually going to be delivered to me at the end of March as per the latest update, but is going into Build at the end of March, with delivery to me June / July. So 13 month is the new estimate.

Sick to the back teeth of this order, if anyone can help me compile some evidence / examples of Lex mismanagement of my order it would be appreciated, as they keep blaming Audi, but it just doesn't stack up to me when I see orders placed months after mine, for the same spec being delivered already.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's appalling, as you say, same spec as mine, ordered a month before, but not coming for another 6 months? Dont get it

1321 - 1340 of 1491 Posts