Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
121 - 140 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
adding this number to your contacts will allow Audi UK business whatsapp to show in your contacts. Provide the order number and your good to go +44 113 733 4311

·
Registered
10 Posts
Our build was last quoted as status 20. The good Whats app team at Audi UK can tell me week 41 bulid and confimed for 11 Oct.

Finger crossed.
Same date range I have been given and if we go for the usual 6 weeks turn around, we might see it in November 2021. Fingers crossed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
adding this number to your contacts will allow Audi UK business whatsapp to show in your contacts. Provide the order number and your good to go +44 113 733 4311
Thanks for the WhatsApp info.
Sent them a message regarding my order that was due for build wk 37 (order placed late July) and got the following response.

“Having checked, we can see that your Q4 e-tron S-line was confirmed to go into production back at week 37, however, it has yet to leave the factory. Usually, the build process takes 2-3 weeks to complete, however, due the the ongoing global component shortage that is affecting the automotive industry, this is taking longer than expected as we await the supply of components, such as semiconductors, for the vehicles on the production line. Rest assured, our teams are working hard to ensure vehicles are built and shipped just as quickly as possible and we really appreciate your patience during this time. We'd recommend popping back to us periodically and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order as it develops”

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not the news you wanted to hear and I guess many of us will be in the same situation, but at least you have an update, courtesy of Whats App.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah I spoke to my dealer today and my build week has been pushed back from 46 to 49, ordered end of July. Will be surprised if I see it before February.

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
43 Posts
Thanks for the WhatsApp info.
Sent them a message regarding my order that was due for build wk 37 (order placed late July) and got the following response.

“Having checked, we can see that your Q4 e-tron S-line was confirmed to go into production back at week 37, however, it has yet to leave the factory. Usually, the build process takes 2-3 weeks to complete, however, due the the ongoing global component shortage that is affecting the automotive industry, this is taking longer than expected as we await the supply of components, such as semiconductors, for the vehicles on the production line. Rest assured, our teams are working hard to ensure vehicles are built and shipped just as quickly as possible and we really appreciate your patience during this time. We'd recommend popping back to us periodically and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order as it develops”
I'm also a week 37 build for a UK Q4 50 Vorsprung model and had exactly the same response from Audi.

From reading on other forums we are now in the dredded status 20 club where nobody outside the factory has a clue how far along (if at all) your car is. Until the factory decide to update their system, we just have to sit and wait. A very poor communication and update process considering how much money these purchases are but hay, what can you do 😆

·
Registered
8 Posts
My car went into build 12th July. Had confirmation today that it’s built and left the factory.
Dealer is hopeful of it being handed over to me before the end of the month.
Hopefully quicker than that. But it’s nice to know the car is now in full existence at least.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My car went into build 12th July. Had confirmation today that it’s built and left the factory.
Dealer is hopeful of it being handed over to me before the end of the month.
Hopefully quicker than that. But it’s nice to know the car is now in full existence at least.
That's brilliant news!

What model and options did you order?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Standard SUV body type. Edition 1 40. Comfort and sound. Tech pack (supposedly still the full fat tech pack with wireless charging), adaptive suspension. Navarro blue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Standard SUV body type. Edition 1 40. Comfort and sound. Tech pack (supposedly still the full fat tech pack with wireless charging), adaptive suspension. Navarro blue.
That’s a full 12 week turn around. Leaves us with a build week of 40/41 looking at January 2022 for delivery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That’s a full 12 week turn around. Leaves us with a build week of 40/41 looking at January 2022 for delivery.
Mine was delayed waiting for the parts to finish it. Think the microchips for wireless charging.
From what I gather on other forums. With this being removed cars are now coming through the factory closer to normal times. So people with future build dates may see it come through the factory a **** site quicker than mine did.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Humm interesting...

Half tempted to ping Audi again to see if there is any news for me as I'm same build week as you but Vorsprung model, so may have more chips in mine, who knows hehe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Humm interesting...

Half tempted to ping Audi again to see if there is any news for me as I'm same build week as you but Vorsprung model, so may have more chips in mine, who knows hehe.
Think the panoramic sunroof on the Vorsprung is another one of the backlogs

but it does seem from other forums that cars that have been stuck in purgatory for ages are starting to come to life

·
Registered
43 Posts
Think the panoramic sunroof on the Vorsprung is another one of the backlogs

but it does seem from other forums that cars that have been stuck in purgatory for ages are starting to come to life
True heard the same. Well gonna ask anyway, no harm in seeing if there has been any progress although I'm not optimistic.

121 - 140 of 286 Posts