Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
141 - 160 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
43 Posts
Same boat I think
Got a response from my query tonight, was a bit of an odd way of saying system might be down, no update lol:

"Good evening, We apologise that we cannot give an accurate update at this time. We are expecting further confirmation once we have an update. Please, could you kindly come back some time next week and we hope our vehicle order tracking system will be updated by then."

Thanks for nothing Audi :confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Got a response from my query tonight, was a bit of an odd way of saying system might be down, no update lol:

"Good evening, We apologise that we cannot give an accurate update at this time. We are expecting further confirmation once we have an update. Please, could you kindly come back some time next week and we hope our vehicle order tracking system will be updated by then."

Thanks for nothing Audi :confused:
We are expecting further confirmation once we have an update. No **** Sherlock, they are pretty bad at this

·
Registered
10 Posts
We are expecting further confirmation once we have an update. No **** Sherlock, they are pretty bad at this
I think they get an update every Thursday, as the build week starts on the Monday, the system would then start to repopulate with information.

My last reply from Audi CS was on both Twitter and WhatsApp (covering all bases) "

Good evening, Rich. Currently, your Audi Q4 S line e-tron model has a confirmed build week 41, which commences on the 11th of October. This is the week when your car should be going into production, which can take approximately two-three weeks under the current climate. No new updates are expected before the build week commences. Therefore, we'd recommend checking with us regarding further updates closer to that date?"

The reply on whatsapp was pretty much the same thing. So I tend to ask every Friday

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think they get an update every Thursday, as the build week starts on the Monday, the system would then start to repopulate with information.

My last reply from Audi CS was on both Twitter and WhatsApp (covering all bases) "

Good evening, Rich. Currently, your Audi Q4 S line e-tron model has a confirmed build week 41, which commences on the 11th of October. This is the week when your car should be going into production, which can take approximately two-three weeks under the current climate. No new updates are expected before the build week commences. Therefore, we'd recommend checking with us regarding further updates closer to that date?"

The reply on whatsapp was pretty much the same thing. So I tend to ask every Friday
Yeah same here, just check in Monday mornings rather

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally ordered Q4 40 Advanced the first week of June, with some extras (but without tow bar or panoramic roof), the dealer just told me car is finished, on a train and on its way to Madrid. Estimated delivery end of this month. Can't wait!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally ordered Q4 40 Advanced the first week of June, with some extras (but without tow bar or panoramic roof), the dealer just told me car is finished, on a train and on its way to Madrid. Estimated delivery end of this month. Can't wait!
Fantastic news for you! Unfortunately radio silence from my dealer. I ordered 6th of June, removed Tow bar Apple phone box, and sun roof. Hope I will get the same news like you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, I've now seen 2, both the same colour (Navarra Blue I think), though still waiting to spot a Sportback, which is the version I've ordered
Yes same here it was blue and it was a standard suv 40, when was the earliest you could order a sport back

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure, I've ordered mine through a scheme at work, and only saw it as an option on that scheme in mid July probably? Time I worked out spec and budget, it was end July, which was when I ordered it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not sure, I've ordered mine through a scheme at work, and only saw it as an option on that scheme in mid July probably? Time I worked out spec and budget, it was end July, which was when I ordered it.
Fair enough, I ordered SUV type Vorsprung at the end of July, projected build week 50, how about yours?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 50 quattro S-Line SUV-back on order since 2nd last week of July through a work scheme, so all this talk of build weeks etc. is making me a little jealous. All I have to go on is an "estimated date to dealer" of mid December, pushed back from originally being mid October. I've asked the fleet provider to be a bit more transparent, but I'm not holding my breath.

I added the Heat Pump, Safety, Comfort & Sound and Tech Packs (which still included the dreaded Phone Box) but I've not been told anything is revised so who knows.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 50 quattro S-Line SUV-back on order since 2nd last week of July through a work scheme, so all this talk of build weeks etc. is making me a little jealous. All I have to go on is an "estimated date to dealer" of mid December, pushed back from originally being mid October. I've asked the fleet provider to be a bit more transparent, but I'm not holding my breath.

I added the Heat Pump, Safety, Comfort & Sound and Tech Packs (which still included the dreaded Phone Box) but I've not been told anything is revised so who knows.
I'm in a similar boat, ordered same time as you. What I did was ask the leasing company for the details of the Audi dealer who is supplying the car. I then contacted them and got the Audi order number which has allowed me to contact Audi on WhatsApp to get the build week. I'm being told mid December (changed from end of October) but Audi are saying I have unconfirmed build week 45 (8th Nov). They said to contact them again in a week. Hopefully will get a confirmed build week soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
6 weeks is a painful delay. Hopefully, I will discover if mine is in build on Thursday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ordered in july and was lucky to grab a cancelled build slot for wk37 so should have started last week all being well. If typical build to handover is 6 weeks? Could be end Oct/beg Nov which ties in with what audi salesman indicated
Update on mine stuck on status 20 after 4/5 weeks in build so waiting for the semiconductors however my Audi sales manager seemed optimistic that could still be a november delivery. Sure it will be worth the wait. Just begrudge everytime i put some more diesel in current car

141 - 160 of 286 Posts