Audi e-tron Forum banner

Q4 software versions

56470 Views 269 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  Oenonee
Hi,
I think it would be interesting for people to share their software versions and share if they have some bugs/features/annoyances specific to those releases.

My Q4 shows:
Softwareversion3608
MMI softwareversionrelease-35.12-2113-SNAPSHOT-29.03.021-13:43:23
MediadriverCL35_MIB3MH_AU_ER_G4x_2101300PROD-1
Gracenote-databaseRegion=EUROPE - Version=8
HardwareH89A035043
SoftwareversionMHI3_ER_AUASUV_P3608

Two minor annoyances:
1) The privacy splash-screen at startup cannot be disabled (says I'm a guest user). This should be fixed in the november update afaik.
2) My clock has twice reset itself to 1970. At that point I cannot enable the automatic time synchronization, it disables itself whenever I activate it. The clock will correct itself a few restarts later.

Has anyone had their software updated after delivery, and to what versions?
See less See more
221 - 240 of 270 Posts
Same, S-Line 40, November 2021 delivery.
It’s a 40 s line delivered Dec ‘21
Thanks for confirming, interesting as mine was delivered the same time yet isn't in the first wave...
I've complained to Audi a few times about this so maybe they just hate me 😅
Have you managed to get compensation?
Nope, they didn't even bother to reply to my last message asking for compensation. Pretty sure this is our first and last Audi now.
In the Czech Republic, the buyer had to sign a declaration in the Audi handover report that the myAudi app is not and will not be functional for an unspecified period of time.
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Audi has sh1t software engineers and idiot corporate leadership.
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
In the Czech Republic, the buyer had to sign a declaration in the Audi handover report that the myAudi app is not and will not be functional for an unspecified period of time.
You are joking!
I don't know what Czech law is like but can you imagine what would happen in USA if Audi delivered a car with a written statement stating part of the car, the myAudi app, doesn't work and maybe never will!!
You couldn't make it up.
Actually, now I come to think about it, not much worse than delivering mine without a domestic outlet charging cable, saying it was an optional extra (at £760) and was not available.
I know it’s a pain, but I can guarantee perseverance pays off.
The only thing I miss is turning on the heating/air conditioning remotely, but I can live with that. I did have the app on my previous car, but once a year the app made my battery completely run down and I had trouble leaving my vacation, just close the door wrong or the trunk and the app keeps communicating with the server until it drains the 12V battery. So I probably wouldn't need the app on my phone, other car functions are important.
Illinois has a very robust and quick Lemon Law. If Audi removes the Audi App from the Q4, I will just file a claim under the Illinois Lemon Law and I will quickly get my purchase price back.
I've spoken to my local (UK) dealer and they still haven't done any updates. Also, my September 2021 Q4 40 is still not on the list. :(
  • Sad
I contacted my local dealer last week (UK). Still no update available for my Q4 50 2022 .
Which is currently running the 3669 software.
Also contacted my dealer last week about update for my Q4 50 '22 also running 3669 software. Still nothing!
The dealership started working on the car at 8am this morning and I’m told that it will be ready for collection by noon tomorrow, very lengthy process!
The dealership started working on the car at 8am this morning and I’m told that it will be ready for collection by noon tomorrow, very lengthy process!
Yep, apparently they have to update the software manually on all the ECB control modules on the car which I think the technician I spoke to said there were 40 odd, each taking quite a while to update, hence to 2 day workshop time. Will be interesting to see what your new software version is, I assume it was 3608 before?
Yep, apparently they have to update the software manually on all the ECB control modules on the car which I think the technician I spoke to said there were 40 odd, each taking quite a while to update, hence to 2 day workshop time. Will be interesting to see what your new software version is, I assume it was 3608 before?
Yes, I was on 3608, looking forward to getting the software functionality I thought would be available from the start!
VW to fire top executives at software unit Cariad, source says

Oh yes
Reactions: 2
221 - 240 of 270 Posts