Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All

ordered a Q4 e-tron 40 Edition 1 with comfort+sound in pebble grey and 21" alloys. Waiting for a due date. Wanted the panoramic roof but it has been pulled as an option in the UK. Looking forward

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Am I right in thinking the compact charging system is more for emergency’s/indoor use and stays in the car? Audi will be installing a Podpoint at my house so obviously that will be charging the car.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Am I right in thinking the compact charging system is more for emergency’s/indoor use and stays in the car? Audi will be installing a Podpoint at my house so obviously that will be charging the car.
Nope. I've been using the Audi compact charger as my home charger since I got the car in Dec 2019. Works perfectly well for me. Why waste a perfectly good charger by sticking in the frunk to rot? When I take a longish trip, it takes 2 minutes to unplug it and put it in the frunk. People have used it outdoors, but just like any electrical device you need to take precautions against the weather.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope. I've been using the Audi compact charger as my home charger since I got the car in Dec 2019. Works perfectly well for me. Why waste a perfectly good charger by sticking in the frunk to rot? When I take a longish trip, it takes 2 minutes to unplug it and put it in the frunk. People have used it outdoors, but just like any electrical device you need to take precautions against the weather.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent thats good to know! Obviously I will take the pod point as its free but good to know I have a backup.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi guys, just ordered an edition 1 in mythos black with assistance package advanced. Really looking forward to some pictures of the edition 1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts