Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Does the Q4 come with surround 360 camera, if not which package has this feature.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All.

Does the Q4 come with surround 360 camera, if not which package has this feature.

Thanks
It was originally a stand-alone option on the U.S. configurator, but has since disappeared. Also, it isn’t listed on the official order guide I received from a local dealer; they’re looking into whether it will return as an option.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All.

Thanks
I ordered mine and it also does not have the 360 camera option. On one of the YouTube review I heard that they have not activated this option as there is some kind of litigation going on but might offer it later via a software update as the Q4 already has all the camera in place. Mine is expected to arrive end of Nov ..fingers crossed 😁

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
43 Posts
It is weird because in the original UK press release they did mention this feature but for us it never appeared on the UK configurator and my dealer has no clue why it was never added. It was meant to be part of a pro driver assist package but instead we only have the advanced version which contains a reversing camera only.

So I hope its true they are installing the cameras but I would highly doubt it given all this issues with semiconductors and parts... plus I've never heard of any litigation or issues with their use and I'm pretty sure other Audi models do come with them like the Q8 but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
Q4 50 Vorsprung - Build Week 37
43 Posts
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Screenshot

Just checked and yes for a Q8 this system currently comes as standard so not sure why any litigation would specifically affect the Q4.... seems odd regardless to me that such a new modern EV misses out on this pretty standard feature on other Audi's, even if it's an optional extra on some. To not even get the option is just lame

1 - 6 of 6 Posts