Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up etron 50 black edition yesterday. Initial 24hr experience below.

Went with with auto drive and regen settings for day 1. Super impressed with sublime driving experience of performance, comfort and efficiency and to get 2.5m/kwh on my daily 100mile commute.

Comparisons and trip references below for same journey ( ~80% motorway) in other cars. .

A3 1.6 sline Diesel Auto - 54.7mpg
Honda SUV CRV 1.6 Diesel Manual 4wd- 45.4mpg

A complete car that has the best of both of above plus so much more.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Picked up etron 50 black edition yesterday. Initial 24hr experience below.

Went with with auto drive and regen settings for day 1. Super impressed with sublime driving experience of performance, comfort and efficiency and to get 2.5m/kwh on my daily 100mile commute.

Comparisons and trip references below for same journey ( ~80% motorway) in other cars. .

A3 1.6 sline Diesel Auto - 54.7mpg
Honda SUV CRV 1.6 Diesel Manual 4wd- 45.4mpg

A complete car that has the best of both of above plus so much more.
hi, is that 100 miles one way or both ways?

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
273 Posts
Congratulations on the new car and going electric (making an assumption this is your first EV?).

On longer journeys in my 2020 50 I've regularly been hitting 3m/kWh at motorway cruise speeds 75mph. This equates to about 180-190miles range too if one were to drain from 100% to 0%. We've had some prolonged periods of calm weather this summer which has helped I think.

It'd be good to see you regularly keeping us up to date with your efficiency going into and through winter. The past 2 years have seen lots of people on here complaining about terrible efficiency in the cold. Whats been lacking in response is someone with a commute like yours telling us how things are in winter with a regular longer distance reference point.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First weekend cross country 120mile trek comfortable with 60 remaining and 2.5m/kw.

AC/eco, auto drive and regen settings.

Same trip in Honda SUV CRV 1.6 Diesel Manual 4wd- 42.2 mpg

Tried efficiency mode on way back but no range diffs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts