Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've been driving my etron for a month now and still can't figure why the range figure turns red sometimes even when the range is high and other times even on low it doesn't turn red?

·
Registered
87 Posts
That color is not an indicator of a warning or anything being wrong. It merely tells you that you are displaying the first tab of information in the center of the virtual cluster where it shows time or range etc. (you can scroll up and down there with the scroll wheel on the steering wheel). If you use the left/right buttons on the steering wheel, you can change that to recent phone calls, music playing, or the map view. It will change the color around the GOM to indicate where you are. A little confusing as a UI mechanism especially since you usually can tell right away what is displayed. But that is what it does.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah mystery solved thanks. I would have preferred it if it was a range warning haha!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was asking why does the range icon turn red sometimes and other times it doesn't.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That color is not an indicator of a warning or anything being wrong. It merely tells you that you are displaying the first tab of information in the center of the virtual cluster where it shows time or range etc.
Had mine since Feb this year, and only just recently worked that out!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mine is sometimes red and sometimes normal and I am never selected on that item in the menu (left to right) I am always on the other items. Still doesn't make sense to me why it's sometimes red. I never get below 60 miles of range so not sure again why it's sometimes red. None of the other menu items turn red when your selected on them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts