Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how solid the e-tron is. Does anyone have any rattles or is this a rarity in the e-trons?

·
Registered
632 Posts
When I first got my Prestige in Dec 2019 with the double pane glass, I was amazed that I could not really hear my garage door open or close. I told myself I would NOT want to be in charge of assuring the fit and finish! I have yet encountered any rattle problem that was not my fault (something in the glove box?) and not fixable. There is an occasional body creak and I hear a little creaking from the brakes now and then, but that is only because the interior is so quiet.

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
308 Posts
that matches my experience as well - I had a truck next to me on the highway the other day and could barely hear anything at cruising speed. Now that I am Audi-spoilt, the next car will have to be even better. The bar keeps on going up :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a rattle from the rear of the console over rougher payment.

·
Registered
2020 e-tron Sportback First Edition
6 Posts
Just wondering how solid the e-tron is. Does anyone have any rattles or is this a rarity in the e-trons?
I've owned one since October 2020 and done over 6,000kms. Not one rattle. I am very sensitive to even the slightest rattle...

·
Registered
2019 Edition One
308 Posts
I can almost bet it has simply to do with luck on whether everything is done right during manufacturing or not. With Edition One unit, I want to believe they put some more care into assembly early on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts