Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what you guys think. I got my e tron in feb ‘20. It was the premium plus, with 2,100 miles, dealer loaner. I paid 55,000 for it and they took in my Q5 lease with no other payments, so I thought it was a good deal. Now I had it for close to 9 months, great car ( my opinion ).

I was just looking on carguru and local sites and it seems a premium plus with 4K-10k miles is still around 55k , in fact I saw one for 61k (overpriced) but it seems that the price has not dropped much. The few things that can be dictating this is the Costco program ended and then maybe the inventory is getting a tad smaller since Audi did not bring in the 2020 to the US:/

·
Registered
27 Posts
Recent wholesale numbers on a 2019 Prem Plus, between 1K ands 8K miles has been about $50K to $51K. One with nearly 24K miles sold at auction for under $46K.

·
Registered
294 Posts
With 1st generational growing pains and only 204 mile EPA range, doubtful that 2019 eTrons will hold value over the next few years. I had a unicorn deal in late July on a Premium Plus. I turned it in with 404 miles on it. It's for sale in Bellvue, WA for ~$55k. https://www.definitivemotors.com/au...on-quattro-premium-plus-bellevue-wa/49753151/
Yes, I would not expect too much. When I leased mine, I was a little surprised at how small the differential was between monthly payments for leasing compared with purchasing. The sales rep said Audi was a bit concerned that they could end up with a bunch of Audi's that nobody wanted. That was the same reason I had decided to lease (for my first time) rather than buy, so I can't really blame them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts