Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just taken delivery of a Uk 20 plate etron and amazingly no cup holders in the centre rear arm rest!!
Are they available?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
Hi just taken delivery of a Uk 20 plate etron and amazingly no cup holders in the centre rear arm rest!!
Are they available?
Thanks in advance
I have the 2021 Sportback prestige with cup holders in armrest. Found this online here in the US that says will fit 2020 E-tron.

·
Registered
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Launch edition
39 Posts
Does anybody have the Part number for the plastic storage box that goes under the false floor in the boot/trunk ?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Are they available?
Thanks in advance
it’s an optional extra in with the storage pack I believe.

Reactions: kataja

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ve found a company in the U.K. that will supply with all necessary screws etc.
I just used the contact us spoke to a guy called Phil came from Germany in about a week.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve just got the unit from Audi car parts.

how did the old one come off?

many tips on the install?

the package has the cup holder, 2 bolts and a small package with rubber inserts and some screws with washers

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ve installed mine can’t see where all the screws go it’s in and working, may need to modify with slightly longer screws.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seen this in the FB forum yesterday. Shockingly stingy of Audi. Apparently theres a unit for £90 and self installed.. and apparently easy to install, famous last words lol. They bother with a storage compartment in the arm rest but personally, I think the cup holders would be used nearly every trip with passengers, can't remember the last time I even opened the compartment in any car we've had.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So to remove mine I lifted the padded cushion to access the screws, I couldn’t get a tool in at all so I just hit it with my hand towards the front of the car and it slid out from the screws.
Installed the new one but couldn’t see how to install the screws on the side of the cup holder at the top as the provided ones were not very log I’ll take some pictures to show later.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pics would be really helpful. I’m gonna try and take some pics myself. However, when I lift the padded cushion there are no screws visible.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The screws are holding the plastic part on which your going to swap.
AF941085-38F0-40A4-8F6D-8B3853BDEEF6.png
B31F292A-94F3-4C5E-9753-0FDD6E092AD1.png

·
Registered
21 Posts
OK, I have managed to sort this out. I will post individual pics to assist others. Very simple job. Pic 1 has the part numbers

·
Registered
21 Posts
this is what arrives. The main unit, separate 2 bolts (you need these) . With the main unit is a package containing rubber inserts and a few small screws and gomments. The only things I used in the latter were some small foam discs and the rubber inserts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The existing cover needs to be removed. There are no screws. It slides forward. It requires a lot of force. This is by far the longest job and took up 90% of my total install time.
pic3.jpg

1 - 20 of 38 Posts