Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2019 etron and the range on a full charge has been steadily dropping from about 200 miles down to 120. I took in in for service and they found a battery fault and the entire car needs to be torn apart and a new battery installed 6to 8 weeks out of service.

has anyone else experienced similar problems with faulty main battery

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry about your problem! There are other threads here where owners have discussed having to have cells and batteries replaced. I actually sounds like yours was pretty straightforward diagnosis. That has not been the case for others.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had to get a cell replaced. I suspect they are replacing a cell and not the battery. There is no reason not to have your car if the diminished range is sufficient. I kept mine until the parts they needed arrived. That took about 3 weeks. After that got the parts, it took then nearly two weeks to get it done. This was a first for them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a 2019 etron and the range on a full charge has been steadily dropping from about 200 miles down to 120. I took in in for service and they found a battery fault and the entire car needs to be torn apart and a new battery installed 6to 8 weeks out of service.

has anyone else experienced similar problems with faulty main battery
Yes. Myself and several others that I know locally. I ended up getting out of my e-tron. I still love the Audi brand, but ended up in a Q8. Very satisfied, but disappointed by the experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts