Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,

As the title suggests, I'm looking for roof bar feet/adapters for an eTron without the flush roof rails, so ones that will affix to the door jambs. Obviously not expecting to find anything eTron specific yet, but is there any that would be compatible?

It's a Audi eTron 50 Technik, in the UK if that helps!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was not aware that you could get the eTron bald. At least in the US I think the roof rails are standard.

... someone will correct me :/ haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

They're optional in the UK. I didn't realise that until it turned up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
They're optional in the UK. I didn't realise that until it turned up!
Yes just been looking at this little challenge myself.

Thule seem to have the option to add racks, check it out here put your model details in and voila

Apologies, I either misread or it's disappeared; the Thule site currently doesn't offer a roof rack for bare roofed e-trons. Although Thule and Audi do offer roof racks for other bare roofed Audis... hopefully they will offer a solution in the future.

I'm looking at the rear mounted boxes. Thule is way too expensive, but considering you'd need a towball, cycle/box rack and the box itself... its going to be £500 - £1000, but lots of options are out there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Audi website suggests the roof rack attaches to the rails. I know Volvo cars can be fitted with a roof rack that bolts into a couple of small holes inside the top of the door frame. Is there a similar arrangement on your car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts