Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think im more excited about your roof bars arriving than my e-tron... keen to hear a first impression when you can. Thanks again for finding these... my next project is investigating aftermarket tow bars (just in case you've sussed that too!)
Ok, so the bars have arrived. I’m picking up the car on Thursday and then driving 200 miles with a family of 5, dog and roof box on Friday afternoon. I will post photos of the bars! Here is the kit all ready and waiting! (Dog guard and divider there too - travall)

·
Registered
50 Posts
@EeebygumTron I am going to be following in your footsteps! Going to have one less human but two dogs.
A boot divider, roof box and the boot's underfloor storage should cover all cargo requirements for a family holiday. Very interested to see how your trip goes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do they do a front gate to the dog guard? One of our two dogs is still young and would jump out as soon as boot opened.

also does the dog participation limit your access now to Storage underneath or is it easily popped out and in?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Apologies but could you post link to the divider etc please. Thanks.
Also is it quick to remove and get to storage underneath?

thanks eee.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, it is a 5 minute job to remove, so I’d say, no not ideal if you need regular access. We’ve put stuff in there for our break and now I’m here I’m not looking forward to accessing it, bit fiddly. Having said that the divider and guard are both excellent. Maybe a crate would be better for you, but not big enough for our Golden Retriever. Link here for the divider Travall® Divider for Audi e-tron (2018 >)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Eee. We have two Cavachons. Will have a look and consider further nearer the time of delivery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up car yesterday, the Farad bars went on fairly smoothly, although I would recommend taking care to look out for the stickers indicating front and rear, different bracket shapes. I’m pleased with them, 200 mile trip with the usual wind noise from bars, but all good! View attachment 725
View attachment 727 View attachment 731
Really kind of you to take the time to post all these - especially as it looks like you were busy enough anyway

Im impressed with the bars - look pretty good to me. Also impressed you took delivery, fitted all that stuff and went on a 200 mile journey. good luck and thanks again :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts