Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
just got new e-tron. I'm happy so far.
Got a question about map, when i drove from dealership my map was showing nice satellite view.
I know my sales rep told me that's a trial feature for (i think) Audi connect for 6 month, but now this view is gone and i can't find how to enable it.

Thanks for help

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
154 Posts
From the Map window, there are settings on the right side. You need to check Satellite view.

Welcome to the eTron club- try not to let the SW bugs dissuade you from enjoyment.

Reactions: kataja and pKasim

·
Registered
56 Posts
I see in my subscription I have Connect CARE. I’m curious, how do we know if the trial is activated. I don’t see any listing for Amazon music, which should be part of the Plus subscription.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
From the Map window, there are settings on the right side. You need to check Satellite view.

Welcome to the eTron club- try not to let the SW bugs dissuade you from enjoyment.
I did find it, right after i post
but it's disabled, when i click on it i got this message,
i text my sales rep, maybe she can fix or enable it

Just login to "My Audi" and it shows that my subscription is active, not sure what's going on

·
Registered
785 Posts
It is likely that that display means you only have the CARE tier activated, which is the basic level (SOS calls, etc) offered to all E Tron owners free for at least 10 years. You can create an Audi Connect account at

to get more details on the plans that you have or don't have. The satellite maps is part of the Prime package. Your dealer or the Audi Connect Service desk should be able to help you get the subscriptions that you should have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is likely that that display means you only have the CARE tier activated, which is the basic level (SOS calls, etc) offered to all E Tron owners free for at least 10 years. You can create an Audi Connect account at

to get more details on the plans that you have or don't have. The satellite maps is part of the Prime package. Your dealer or the Audi Connect Service desk should be able to help you get the subscriptions that you should have.
My sales rep just replied to me, saying...
That during maintenance they turn off "trial Audi connect" and that i have to enable it again.
I did go thru Audi app and go to Market place and sign up again. So far it's not working,
i'll wait, may take some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts