Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been luck with the MyAudi app thus far and am able to communicate with the car. I also have a Chargepoint Home flex installed. My problem is I try to schedule charging to finish in the morning but can not prevent the Chargepoint from immediately beginning a charge when I attach to the car. Any advice?

·
Registered
148 Posts
My e-tron had a fault with charging where it would begin immediately and always go to 100%. Another symptom was that the target charge level set through the MMI would always revert to 50%. Do you have this other symptom?

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My e-tron had a fault with charging where it would begin immediately and always go to 100%. Another symptom was that the target charge level set through the MMI would always revert to 50%. Do you have this other symptom?
I have not experienced that in mine. I send the schedule to the car and activate on MMI before I leave. Once I plug in the Chargepoint it immediately begins charging.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not experienced that in mine. I send the schedule to the car and activate on MMI before I leave. Once I plug in the Chargepoint it immediately begins charging.
You select the charging start and stop times using the ChargePoint app.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts