Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello E-Tron owners!

I work for a company called Rolling Energy Resources that is recruiting EV owners with E-Trons to analyze charging patterns. We currently have not been able to analyze the charging patterns of any E-Trons, and would greatly appreciate having data on these vehicles before our pilot goes live.

If you plan on driving over the next few days and have 5 minutes of spare time, please comment on this post! Your participation would entail our software checking your EV’s battery level, if/when it’s charging, and odometer data – and we will send you a $25 Amazon gift card for participating!

I look forward to connecting with you soon!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello E-Tron owners!

I work for a company called Rolling Energy Resources that is recruiting EV owners with E-Trons to analyze charging patterns. We currently have not been able to analyze the charging patterns of any E-Trons, and would greatly appreciate having data on these vehicles before our pilot goes live.

If you plan on driving over the next few days and have 5 minutes of spare time, please comment on this post! Your participation would entail our software checking your EV’s battery level, if/when it’s charging, and odometer data – and we will send you a $25 Amazon gift card for participating!

What exactly are you seeking?
Hello E-Tron owners!

Sure, what exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello E-Tron owners!

how do i do it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello E-Tron owners!

Tell me more

1 - 11 of 11 Posts