Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after many a fight with AUDI UK, VWFS and the dealer i bought the car from( Brighton Audi).

today is the day my car finally goes back via BCA and VWFS!!
To cut a long story short, after a small problem with no FOD with my e tron( really annoying as i wanted matrix lights as i do a lot of night driving) i took my car into the dealer and they messed with the software, now whenever i drive the car the seat belt sign doesnt go off and i have that annoying beeping never stops!

anyway, i loved it before it broke, maybe time for a new one, or even an RS-ETRON????

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
260 Posts
Oh man sounds like you've had a terrible time, reading between the lines. Those 2 issues sound minor on their own so the rest of the experience must have been shocking.

Are you looking for another Audi ev from a different dealer or another EV from a different manufacturer? Or...an ICE??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be fair, the deal with the car yes terrible but AUDI have been not to bad! im going to start looking soon but i think i might go back to ICE, i did love E-TRON but the infastructure round where we are isnt the best, id give it a year or two and try again, i do love the RS E-TRON so that is well on the short list.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is FOD not standard or it had it but didn't work?
I'm looking at purchasing an e-tron and have noticed it has FOD but keen to hear your issue with it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts