Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any Southern CA people, Ill be at this Cars & Coffee event at Audi Fletcher Jones in Costa Mesa this Sunday (thats me on the flyer;)). This is a big car meet-up and the host said they would love to get a bunch of GT's there. Just wanted to put this out there for any of the owners who want to show off their car or check out lots of other nice cars. Same for anyone else patrolling the site in the area as I know there are a bunch of you. If interested let me know and maybe we could meet up in the area and cruise in together

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For anyone going in their GT, let me know if you want to meet up right before and we can drive in and park the GTs next to each other, would be a great photo. Ive been given specific parking instructions from the guy hosting it. Sounds like it will be a big car event with tons of Audis and other high-end custom cars

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I met this gentleman and had the pleasure of seeing this piece of art in person.
It was a show stopper
Great meeting you as well. Ps702 is by far the most knowledgeable person I have talked to about the GT.
BTW after you left I walked around upstairs and they had at least 3 more GTs for sale besides the 3 in the showroom. That makes at least 6 and their mark-up was $35k over for the non-RS. I have to expect those prices to drop soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts