Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since that there has been software update from the MMI (91x4) to my e-tron model from 2019 on the 01june 2021, it is now impossible to turn on the air conditioning via the Audi app via my iPhone, before it was no problem.
Is there someone who recognized this problem. :(
Michel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, because if the car is in charge, I will receive that information on my iPhone, and lock and unlock the car with the iPhone does very well.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Well, if you have confirmed in the MMI under USER>MyAudi (I'm in the US with a 2019) that you are connected to MyAudi in your car, you might try logging out of both your iPhone and your car, and logging back in again. I don't like doing this, though, seems like I always have trouble logging back in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I delete the My Audi app on My IPhone and reinstall a new one , no succes, I try the system to open and close the car and also the HVAC, No succes, I get the message car is not available everytime, so I contact now the service from Audi apps and I explained the situation , I still warming now to home news from their.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue sort-of. My app no longer works. Today I spoke to an Audi customer service rep who started a case number for my issues and told me "Germany is working on it" and also that I'd most likely need to replace my Iphone 7 plus with a newer model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts