Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current A4 has sports seats with Alcantara, which I love, but sadly the comparable (Dinamica) seats that are available in other markets are not an option in the US. We just have the standard leather seats, or the S-line sports seats, which are also leather. They are only available as part of the S-line package, but I'm not particularly interested in the other aspects of the S-line package. So I'm trying to weigh the value of the sports seats. I assume the standard seats don't have the extendable thigh support that the sports seats have, but that's not an issue - I don't have long legs, and keep them fully retracted in my current car. Clearly the sports seats have more aggressive side bolsters, though I'm not sure how beneficial that is in an SUV. Can anyone comment on any other differences? Difference in comfort? Difference in how much of the seating surfaces are leather vs. leatherette?

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
In the UK you have to get the sport seats if you want USB chargers in the back, and some of the extra internal lighting, so that might be a consideration.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some of the same questions about the Q4 e-tron sport front seats. Particularly the comfort.
Would it be helpful to try the sport front seats in a Q5 or an e-tron S ? If so, which model ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Our first drive home was an 1 3/4hr drive. From the drivers perspective, the seat was great, adjusted it and it fitted like a glove. Got out of the car and no discomfort whatsoever.

2 - 2 1/2hrs is usually the longest I ever spend in the drivers seat at one time, so I'd say the comfort in this car is going to be really good. I had 435d x Drive Gran Coupe, wonderful car, but after an hour I'd start getting backache.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have some of the same questions about the Q4 e-tron sport front seats. Particularly the comfort.
Would it be helpful to try the sport front seats in a Q5 or an e-tron S ? If so, which model ?
From the information I've been able to find here and elsewhere, it seems like the Q5 sport seats might be different in terms of leather panel patterns but very similar in terms of shape and dimensions. I'm trying to track one down to have a sit in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts