Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you had the choice now to choose any Etron again. Full refund on the current car plus free credit to choose any model and variant from the whole range of Etron’s sportback and normal.
What would you choose including colour, wheels etc?

·
Super Moderator
138 Posts
Even though I randomly fell into this particular build, I probably wouldn't change a thing. It's the Audi E-Tron Prestige SUV, Siam Beige Metallic, Beige interior, and 21" wheels. Except I'd jump on the newer 2021 models with their increased range. Although if Audi does provide a retroactive update the older models, which they are "working on," even that may be a non-issue.

I like the unique color-changing beige exterior and the open feeling of the lighter interior. And with TX heat, lighter colors are great for keeping the vehicle cool. Normally I'd pass on larger wheels, but the range is still above EPA estimates, and they look great. Plus, that SUV profile adds some practicality.

Now ask me in a few years when there are even more models on the lot, and we'll see!

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have defiantly come round to the Siam Beige, Ill be honest at first I was kind off "Err nope" nowadays I really really like it.

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should of said mine!

Catalunya Red (love that colour now)
Vorsprung (Uk) spec model.

That's it for me, it literally has everything, you can only add:

1: Spare wheel (hardly a design) adds nothing but peace of mind.
2: I think nets on the back of the front seats.

I wish the Vorsprung was out when I bought the launch edition, but then again it was just released. Hence the name the launch edition!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts