Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share this with any fellow Texas e-tron owners...I received my $2,500 rebate check today from the TCEQ! If you are in Texas check it out and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions as I went through the process.

·
Registered
2019 e-tron prestige
81 Posts
Awesome! How long did it take from receipt of documents?

Some of that paperwork was confusing so fingers crossed...

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Yeah, that's an easy $2,500 for TX EV buyers. They want a lot of paperwork, but obviously worth it. And given how slowly the credits are being used, I'm sure a lot of folks don't even know about it. Even our dealer didn't mention it. It also expires at end of 2020, unless they extend it, or runs out sooner.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that's an easy $2,500 for TX EV buyers. They want a lot of paperwork, but obviously worth it. And given how slowly the credits are being used, I'm sure a lot of folks don't even know about it. Even our dealer didn't mention it. It also expires at end of 2020, unless they extend it, or runs out sooner.
Great point about the dealer not mentioning it, our dealer actually pointed us to it, which was one of the biggest reasons I took my business to them than the other dealership here.

I think that's a big part of why new EVs don't move well with standard dealers, they don't invest enough in educating their sales team on the cars and incentives available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts