Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is fully packed up as we are meant to be going off on holiday, sadly my plans have been scuppered as I turned on the engine to find a succession of warning messages:

The AA should be here in a couple of hours. Has anyone experienced this before? Presumably it's just a computer glitch as surely all these things couldn't go wrong at the same time? Just trying to see if I need to start making alternative travel plans....
PhotoGrid_Plus_1624878993909.jpg

·
Registered
424 Posts
You may have set the record with that number of warnings! I particularly 'like' the loose wheel warning. You now have to figure out if that's the steering wheel or one or all of the four wheels.

Seriously though, sorry for this and it sure does sound like the infamous 12v battery problem. That often sets off an unending series of warnings.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Must say I've never seen that particular list of faults, but a couple of months after I got my 2019 (in Dec 2019), backing out of a parking space I started getting a nearly nonstop display of assist and safety failure alarms. I ended up needing to have the Steering Wheel module replaced. Your problem seems to be more tire/suspension problems.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have noticed in another vehicle that a ton of warnings appeared if the voltage was low. It may be your smaller battery, just a thought. This seems common if your 12v battery is losing its voltage.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have noticed in another vehicle that a ton of warnings appeared if the voltage was low. It may be your smaller battery, just a thought. This seems common if your 12v battery is losing its voltage.
Yup, that’s been the most common cause I’ve seen in the 3 BEVs I’ve owned. A low voltage or outright defective 12v battery will do that.

Of course it could be something else, but these 12v batteries do have a tendency to trigger these multiple warnings as the OP has.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies - the AA guy checked out the car and determined there are no true faults, reset the computer and my trip proceeded without a hitch. He told me to book in with Audi when I'm back home to get a software update but I will ask about the battery issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts