• No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might, just might change up the car!, I am already thinking I'll go with Catalunya Red.

I don't want a grey or black car, I love white but been there done that.

What I love about the white though is the way the black styling pops and contrasts so it well on it.
I keep seeing the Red (On line) and its as if Audi are really pushing that colour, even in the Sportback footage its a red car.
I have owned a few Audi's but never owned a red one, in fact I have never owned a red car, always greys and blacks until now... white.

What do you guys think, should I go Catalunya Red?

Standard E-tron though not Sportback, but if I can push to it Ill go with the new Vorsprung model. The Interior is amazing and the new Matrix lighting system also looks bad ass!

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll be honest blue is my least favourite colour on a car. I do quite like the turbo blue though.
Galaxy is not an option in the UK on the Vorsprung model. In blue there is...
Navarra blue. Or others are Catalunya red, Siam beige, Daytona grey, black, glacier white, Floret silver.
Blue just ain’t for me
Don’t like silver very much bit old school
Not a great fan of the beige.
Had a black Q8 before. Great clean nightmare in the winter in the Uk.
Previous Etron MY19 launch edition build was Daytona
Current Etron Launch edition MY20 is glacier white.

I love the contract of white and Black styling . red pops the the same. It’s a orange red. In the flesh it’s awesome.
But I respect your opinions for sure.
It’s either red or white just seems a shame to get another white one. I may get red and run it for a while then if I fancy white again I can get it wrapped! Or maybe wrap it any colour!

·
Super Moderator
147 Posts
It's a nice color, very bold, unique, and will definitely stand out. And won't' have any trouble finding your vehicle in a sea of white and gray vehicles in the parking lot. ;)

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a nice color, very bold, unique, and will definitely stand out. And won't' have any trouble finding your vehicle in a sea of white and gray vehicles in the parking lot. ;)
That’s a bonus, never thought if that!
I have put the order in for a Etron 55 vorsprung in red. . In that model there are only two options left to add! Spare wheel and toe bar. Of which I require neither!
The new Audi matrix lights look really cool, I’m looking forward to projecting all manor of things onto my garage door at night.
The new diamond stitched seats look great but the new 22s steal the show amongst other things vorsprung gives you.
Don’t need any of them, want them all😊

·
Registered
99 Posts
Actually, when shopping I found one of the negatives here in the US was the lack of good exterior and interior colors. I ended up going for the white (since it does make the trim "pop") and the beige interior, which also brings out the highlights of the trim. I had wanted a darker interior due the the beige being so light, but not much of a choice. Even my salesman said that he thought most of the colors look like they were picked out by Johnny Cash (a vague US reference)--dark and badass and lacking in any finesse.

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to the Audi dealer the other day to look at a car for my wife, in the showroom there was zero red cars.
On the forecourt, which is a very big flagship site there was one red car and it was a 2016 red Audi TT.

It was a sea of black and grey with a tiny splash of white, Don't get me wrong I love a black car and a grey car.
Audi make about 7 shades and colours in grey and If one company knows how to get a good looking grey car Audi does. But I am really hoping to see more cars in a colour on the road.

I love the Turbo blue, Galaxy blue and the newer Audi blues, but right now I am a sucker for the Catalunya red.
Just love the black edition pack against it, it pops!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts