Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Blue Etron 2019
156 Posts
Only shows when the supporting hardware is working. I didn't see it until I went to California this year.

Reactions: QEMIST

·
Registered
22 Posts
Same here. For the first couple of months it worked every single time I pulled up to a light with it and I have a bunch near me. Then noticed it has gone away all together. In settings it is turned on. Wonder if a recent MMI update did something to it.

Someone mentioned a subscription....My Audi Connect is still active. Not sure if this is part of that or not?

·
Registered
2022 e-tron GT Prestige Performance
59 Posts
It is part of Audi Connect. And it relies on the local infrastructure for supporting the capability and some cities are not allowing it. If it looks like it has failed altogether then I would look into whether there is a problem with Audi Connect and report it to Audi. In my area, the cities that support and don't support form a patchwork quilt. And among those that support it (in AZ), Mesa has been consistent and accurate. In other cities, I've seen the same light sometimes work and sometimes not at all. I expect as more vehicles have the feature and more cities allow it the quality will improve.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yes let’s not confuse intermittent outages or cities that don’t have it with what seems like several of us that had it and it worked perfectly on the lights that supported it but now it doesn’t. That’s where I am at.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It has never worked for me. Only one small section of a suburb of my city seems to support it from the map that I've looked at, but it's never done anything when driving down the main road in that area which supposedly supports it. I would assume it's the fault of the infrastructure in that area not actually supporting it, but I have no way of knowing of course.

This is the map I'm referring to by the way. Haven't seen any other source of information for places that support it. https://media.audiusa.com/en-us/releases/412

1 - 13 of 13 Posts