Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Southern California. I ordered an Etron GT at MSRP and my dealer is selling Q4s for MSRP. ETA is now March/April
PM me if in SoCal
I've been calling dealers in Central to Southern CA and had no luck. Bakersfield Audi plans to add 10k. Valencia Audi said they plan to mark them up, but wouldn't say how much, and Pasadena Audi said the same. Can you PM me with the name of the dealer if you don't want to post it? I like the Ioniq 5, but my wife was set on a Q4 to replace our Leaf. As everyone else said, they are saying March, and one of the dealers said only 2 cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm seeing a bunch of Hyundai dealers around me now showing in-transit Ioniq 5s. My wife really wanted the Q4, but I just don't see one in the future. Even if I was willing to pay markup, which I'm not, there simply may not be one to buy.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm seeing a bunch of Hyundai dealers around me now showing in-transit Ioniq 5s. My wife really wanted the Q4, but I just don't see one in the future. Even if I was willing to pay markup, which I'm not, there simply may not be one to buy.
Jst an FYI Hyundai financial is not doing the $7500 car reduction on their leases for Ioniq5 or any EVs. Audi still is

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm willing to adapt, but my wife is less flexible. She'd rather have nothing if she can't get her Q4, which is a strange position... to me. I mean right now we have a 2018 Leaf so an Ioniq 5 or a Q4 would be a huge upgrade.
I get it, honestly. If I can't get the Q4 I'll just keep the Tesla I think, even though I get more annoyed with it every day. Everything besides the Q4 has an interior I don't want to live with or is compromised in some way I otherwise can't tolerate, unless I want to spend $80k or more for a fat e-tron, or $100k+ for an e-tron GT or Taycan.

The Q4 isn't perfect but it's the only real option on the market for me as it stands now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I get it, honestly. If I can't get the Q4 I'll just keep the Tesla I think, even though I get more annoyed with it every day. Everything besides the Q4 has an interior I don't want to live with or is compromised in some way I otherwise can't tolerate, unless I want to spend $80k or more for a fat e-tron, or $100k+ for an e-tron GT or Taycan.

The Q4 isn't perfect but it's the only real option on the market for me as it stands now.
I'm in line for the Q4 in March/April, and the Fisker Ocean in November (USA). Both timelines are tentative at best. Canceled my Model Y order, which I would have received this month. Tesla would have delivered it. Wife loved the Q4, so I had to go with that decision. I do like the look of it, but mileage is less, as is acceleration.
Plan at this point, is to take ownership of the Q4 when my dealer finally gets their initial allocation, and then turn it over to my wife, once the Ocean is delivered.

I'm just hoping I get one of the cars in 2022. Two is probably too much to hope for.

Crazy times if you are in the market to buy a car, especially electric.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in line for the Q4 in March/April, and the Fisker Ocean in November (USA). Both timelines are tentative at best. Canceled my Model Y order, which I would have received this month. Tesla would have delivered it. Wife loved the Q4, so I had to go with that decision. I do like the look of it, but mileage is less, as is acceleration.
Plan at this point, is to take ownership of the Q4 when my dealer finally gets their initial allocation, and then turn it over to my wife, once the Ocean is delivered.

I'm just hoping I get one of the cars in 2022. Two is probably too much to hope for.

Crazy times if you are in the market to buy a car, especially electric.
The only upside is that my current electric car, an eGolf, is worth more than I paid for it 2 years ago. The trick is timing this right, selling my eGolf in spring, driving my sunday car (convertible BMW) and hoping to get the Q4 before winter.

·
Registered
30 Posts

I was all set on an ID4 until I saw the Q4 and now I can't stand the look of the ID4 inside or out. Not to mention that the center screen is terrible in comparison to MMI.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My dealer still has no news, so I'm pulling the plug on the Q4 "pre-order" if it could have even been called that. There was no actual order. I told them to send my $1,000 back. They have been sitting on it since September.

Adios, Audi... for now at least. The only Q4's I've ever seen in the US were on billboard ads, but it's been a while since I saw one.

·
Registered
354 Posts
My dealer still has no news, so I'm pulling the plug on the Q4 "pre-order" if it could have even been called that. There was no actual order. I told them to send my $1,000 back. They have been sitting on it since September.

Adios, Audi... for now at least. The only Q4's I've ever seen in the US were on billboard ads, but it's been a while since I saw one.
Whatcha gonna get instead?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I gave up, too. Dealer has gone silent, features removed for the US market, no Q4s in sight.

I got the electric Ford Mustang GT instead. Different kind of car, but lots of fun and wicked fast. And most importantly, it actually exists in the USA!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I gave up, too. Dealer has gone silent, features removed for the US market, no Q4s in sight.

I got the electric Ford Mustang GT instead. Different kind of car, but lots of fun and wicked fast. And most importantly, it actually exists in the USA!
What features are removed from the US version (besides the matrix lights that I am not sure are DOT approved)

61 - 80 of 124 Posts