Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this has already been posted.

I noticed that most (all?!) dealers are now listing one Q4 e-tron each in their new car inventory on their respective websites. No revelations compared to what we've already been hearing, but it serves as an indication of which trim level, color, options, etc. your local dealership is set to receive.

(I'm aware these are demo units and aren't the ones that'll be sold to customers.)

Examples
Audi Bellevue (WA)
Premium / Pebble Grey / Black/Rock Grey / $57,315

Audi Tacoma (WA)
Premium / Navarra Blue / Santos Brown / $54,760

Audi San Francisco (CA)
Premium Plus / Glacier White / Black / ???

Audi Palo Alto (CA)

Prestige / Mythos Black / Black / $63,710

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ugh I'm gonna have to go all the way to Palo Alto to see a prestige and it's not even an s-line? That's annoying as ****. Gonna have to go to two different dealerships to see the stuff I need to see.

but... at least I can see the stuff I guess. Progress.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am I correct in assuming that most of these demo units are likely going to be upper trim (Premium Plus or Prestige) examples--and ones fairly loaded with packages/options--so as to better 'sell' the virtues of the car? (Is that standard fare for dealership models?)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Am I correct in assuming that most of these demo units are likely going to be upper trim (Premium Plus or Prestige) examples--and ones fairly loaded with packages/options--so as to better 'sell' the virtues of the car? (Is that standard fare for dealership models?)

Doesn't necessarily seem that way. Mostly premium pluses, some with technology package it seems. I've seen a couple of premiums in the bay area listings, and only one prestige.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts