Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Could I ask for a favour, I don’t think the supplying dealer included all charging cables.For example I have no three pin connector.

Would you be able to list (ideally with photos) what the car should come with. Also, should the cables be loose or come in a red stitched bag I see some of you posting?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2020 e-tron 55 and it was supplied with the following cables:-

A cable with a Type 2 AC plug (I think the cable is approx. 4.5 metres long)

A cable with the Audi charging unit built in. This has a connector on the end into which can be connected an adapter with a 3-pin plug (supplied), or alternatively an adapter with a 32A Commando plug (also supplied).

I did not receive the red stitched bag to which you refer.

As it is pouring with rain here at the moment I can't go out to the car to take photos, but will try to do so if the rain ever stops.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you can bear it being a bit “teaching grandma” / eggs type thing, on the Audi UK website there are some e-tron videos and on this batch of them:

there is one called “which cables does what” that explains what each cable is so it gives you a good idea of what you should have had included.

·
Registered
12 Posts
there is one called “which cables does what” that explains what each cable is so it gives you a good idea of what you should have had included.
Yes, that is an excellent video. You should have received all these cables with your e-tron. If not, I would go back to the dealer.

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
115 Posts
Got the cables as above, but not the bag. I've seen some recent sportback videos where the bag is included..might be with higher spec or more recent model etrons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts