Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 e-tron Quattro
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my e tron since early December and I’ve driven it about 900 miles so far. Within the first few times of driving it I noticed that the connection to CarPlay via blue tooth seemed unstable. Sometimes, the connection cuts out while listening to music or podcast and if I’m using maps, it will stop navigating through CarPlay.

When the sound cuts out, it sounds like when you’re listening on wireless headphones and walk too far away from your phone and the audio starts to get choppy. A few times it’s gotten so bad that I had to just turn it off. Most times I’ve been driving so I couldn’t fiddle with it to see what might be happening.

In addition, sometimes after pressing the CarPlay button, it brings me to a black screen and I have to disconnect and reconnect my phone to get the CarPlay screen to pop up.

Has anyone had these issues? Any suggestions for troubleshooting? I’m hesitant to bring it to the dealership because it doesn’t happen that often, but it is very irritating when it does happen. It really does just seem like a bad Bluetooth connection...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Haven't noticed anything with ours yet. Got our 2019 a few months ago, a few thousand miles. Although when both my wife and I are in the car it seems to pick and choose which phone to pull to CarPlay first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts