Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
If the 7500 rebate is gone, then it's a hard no. If the contract was signed by the cutoff (sometime last month) then you'd still qualify for the rebate and then the 10K mark could be negotiated to 7500 and call it a day. But as ps702 said, that is essentially a 17.5K markup now. That would be a hard pass for me. I'm good with a small markup for in demand cars that could be months or years our but not in this situation.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I originally ordered in June 2021 from Bellevue Audi (outside Seattle.) During a test drive, the sales person was giddy that others were paying 25k over MSRP at his dealership (they were charging me MSRP for my order.)

When I saw the car likely wouldn't arrive when I needed it, I cancelled my order and bought an RS model from Audi Wilsonville (Oregon) from one they had in stock. I agreed to purchase it over the phone and they sent someone to seattle to pick me up and bring me down to sign for it. Right before they dispatched someone to pick me up, the sales person said they wanted to charge me 25k more. I said no. They came back 5 minutes later and said "OK". They sent a driver up to pick me up, we drove down to Portland, I gave them a check for MSRP, and I was out the door.

I've since seen GTs at 25k over MSRP at Audi Bellevue. Personally, I wouldn't do it. But the local dealership feels there are enough people around who would. I recommend Audi Wilsonville. Or, Audi Bellingham as their service team has been treating me right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts