Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had numerous issues with our E-tron but the Virtual Door Mirrors have seen it off the road for months while the dealer has tried to fix them. Lots of other electronic faults such as central locking / intermittent display screen / warning lights for the child lock and number plate light. The range is 30% down on what Audi advertised.
I am intending to reject the vehicle and I am interested to know the experience of others who have experienced issues like the above and who have rejected or attempted to reject their E-tron.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Dan, same story for me - same car issues as you with Virtual mirrors/Locking/Dynamic Driving control etc. Had a ratio of 40-50% of time of the car not available to me over 6+ months. My dealer is getting open to the idea of a replacement, but I've leased this car via a 3rd party that is not as cooperative. Will get there at some point.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mverseve,
Thanks for sharing your experience. My feeling is that Audi has had a lot of issues and that we have been inconvenienced while they complete the development of their systems. The issues I have had have been set out in a few letters to my dealer who has 'bought time' with Audi, saying all the 'right' things but ultimately is resisting the rejection. My car was available less than 50% of the time the same as you with all of the inconvenience associated with that. I do not know your legal position in the Netherlands but I am taking action against them. For this reason I cannot detail everything on a public forum but I could send you privately my letters and the response I got which may help you. If you would like this send me an email to [email protected] and I will send them to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts