Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
261 - 280 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Darnit Sam. But you might still be able to get them via the myaudi app where you can by extra stuff (nothing in the store for now though) I would say that you don't need them. But it's nice to have
Yes, definitely more of a nice to have, but also atleast for me, a key differentiator between the Audi and the Porsche.

To be honest though, after CRRiserJR's woes, I cant complain too much. Atleast my car is working (so far...). I hope CRRiserJRs issues get resolved quickly and he can get on with enjoying the car very soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There does appear to be functionality variances between countries on some of this stuff. Actually today I went to look at the Garage Opener configuration, which I picked up from this thread - I don't have that as an option?! Presume its not a UK spec thing?

·
Registered
27 Posts
There does appear to be functionality variances between countries on some of this stuff. Actually today I went to look at the Garage Opener configuration, which I picked up from this thread - I don't have that as an option?! Presume its not a UK spec thing?
Open your myaudi app. Under your extra equipment. If you have it, the function is listed under the "comfort" tab

·
Registered
11 Posts
So my new car, never driven, has a “broken” rear motor. Basically the entire rear drive motor needs to be replaced according to Audi.

More than a little frustrated. I haven’t even seen the car yet!
So sorry to hear that buddy, that really does suck. Have they given any expectation on wait time? Hope its not a "we need to ship the part from Germany" situation for you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Okay, then you don't have it. It's visible as a quick press button when you slide your finger down from the top of the screen. I don't have a garage door so haven't configured it obviously. But its still showing up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi there.

When I saw this video I was blown away, then started to search all over the internet for how to enable it. But alas, I don't think they are on the GT. The Matrix headlight that shows animations on the road are marked with an extra word "digital" and we only have the adjustable ones. I looked at my cars extras via my Audi app, and even though it's in Danish. You can still see I have the Laser light + the lighting animations in the rear and front lights View attachment 3272
Well that stinks. I just assumed, like most things here in the US, it was disabled over regulations but the rest of the world had it.

Honestly its another “head scratcher” from Audi. How on earth the standard bearer for the entire brand is not chock full of the very best tech from the company is beyond me. Even the new HUD … which is going to be on the least expensive eTron SUV (Q4) is not available on the GT even though in the USA its a 2022 model.

Weird.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Honestly its another “head scratcher” from Audi. How on earth the standard bearer for the entire brand is not chock full of the very best tech from the company is beyond me. Even the new HUD … which is going to be on the least expensive eTron SUV (Q4) is not available on the GT even though in the USA its a 2022 model.
agree 100% on all counts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, I finally got to test whether the matrix LEDSs that came with the C+S pack have the nice little animation to the front and back. And the verdict is...they dont.
The more and more I looked into this it was becoming obvious that the Vorsprung and RS are the ones that get the animations of the front and rear lights, but let's be clear that is different to the Matrix headlights that shield cars etc. on High Beam. The lack of animations is a real bummer, but as @Bergizzle said maybe they will allow them to be added later for a fee of course, the workings for the rear light bar must be there, seems such a shame to have such a cool gimmick only on the more expensive models, why not have one for the other models and have different patterns for the expensive ones, fingers crossed they allow it later.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Picked my Audi e-tron GT on Wednesday and I love it, its a dream to drive and although I was a little worried I may have ordered the wrong colour I needn't of been concerned as
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

I really like the Ascari Blue, it is already proving to be an eye catcher with many comments

·
Registered
77 Posts
@Gingertom Blue Steel Grey interior? if so I am sure loads would love to see some pics, I don't think I have seen one but maybe the admins should create groups for the different interior colour pics, very jealous as still looking at another 4 months for mine, but dealer still hasn't confirmed the exact build date. I flip/flopped between the Kemora Grey and the Ascari Blue, looks stunning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
@Gingertom Blue Steel Grey interior? if so I am sure loads would love to see some pics, I don't think I have seen one but maybe the admins should create groups for the different interior colour pics, very jealous as still looking at another 4 months for mine, but dealer still hasn't confirmed the exact build date. I flip/flopped between the Kemora Grey and the Ascari Blue, looks stunning.
There is one on Autotrader with Blue Steel interior. It acually looks quite bright.

Car Vehicle Plant Automotive design Head restraint

Car Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Car seat

Window Hood Vehicle Car seat cover Car

Automotive design Vehicle Automotive tire Grey Car

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Window

Vehicle Hood Window Car Motor vehicle

Car Automotive design Hood Grey Personal luxury car

Plant Vehicle Car Automotive design Steering wheel

Car Automotive design Grey Personal luxury car Carbon

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
98 Posts
So sorry to hear that buddy, that really does suck. Have they given any expectation on wait time? Hope its not a "we need to ship the part from Germany" situation for you
So today I got the “we have to ship the part from Germany” response. System says “two weeks”. Factory says “don’t hold your breath”.

So hopefully before Christmas?

Who knows. Meanwhile I plan to live vicariously through you folks!

And maybe teach myself how to wrap a car.

;-p

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is one on Autotrader with Blue Steel interior. It acually looks quite bright.
Yes thanks I have seen pictures and videos, some look even brighter than it does in these, just think it would be nice for people to share them too, I have ordered this interior. On the configurator the brown seems to change the same panels all over and the red seems to retain more black panels than the blue or brown.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered a Daytona Grey GT last week. Have been given a delivery date of late Sept-22.
thats mental. Is it the Vorsprung spec by any chance. My dealer days theyre taking longer. Im also told initial build weeks are worst case and they massively improve so keep the faith.
ive just ordered my standard GT and hoping for May delivery so please keep me posted if things improve for you as this scares **** out of me. Good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great news!

I also got a response from the whatsapp service confirming that my car will start build next week on 11th Oct. Its a great service.
I believe it takes around 10-15 days to build then another 4-5 weeks for delivery from what I've heard, so Im getting rather excited!
can you give more info on how you used watsapp please? Also you must be behind the wheel now? All go to plan?

·
Registered
49 Posts
can you give more info on how you used watsapp please? Also you must be behind the wheel now? All go to plan?
I just text the whatsapp number by giving the order number and asked for an update on car. However they've now stopped giving updates that way and have said any update requests should be made directly with dealership.

All gone mostly well so far. The car is thrilling, looks amazing and I love the Kemora grey colour. Had the detail completed yesterday and looked incredible. Only issue is trying to get used to the very low seating position. Having come from a Range Rover sport, it takes quite a bit of getting used to.

261 - 280 of 296 Posts