Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've gone Kemora Grey with the matching colour grille. Personally felt the all black front was a little monotone with this colour. Think it looks better with Daytona grey.

Also, dealer called this afternoon saying estimated Nov build date now been brought forward to July :) Very happy call to get!
Brilliant, what about interior colour, red or grey?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations guys! Which colors are you going with?
Cheers, Kemora Grey with body coloured grill here too.
Just has an update from the dealer; now confirmed as a week commencing June 14th build with delivery expected by mid July, so just a 2 week slippage from original estimate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone seen Kemora grey in person? In some pictures it looks very much like a powder blue (which I’m not a fan of) but then in others it looks darker with a true blue/grey undertone which looks awesome. Probably lighting, but hoping true color more so reflects the latter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Stumbled across this forum just now and looked interesting. I'm based in the UK and have taken the plunge to go from my RS4 to RS etron GT. Dealer has advised it could be a Nov build so Dec delivery...

Wondered if anyone else had dates / lead times as this seems ages 😬

Also - I thought Audi had an on-line order tracking system but can't find it anymore.

Cheers
Steve
Hi All

I am somewhat bizarrely looking to delay my purchase as electricity supplier has delayed three phase upgrade at new home to September earliest. As such , Daytona with alloy upgrade, comfort pack & super sports seats available this month if anyone interested.

David

Hi all,

Stumbled across this forum just now and looked interesting. I'm based in the UK and have taken the plunge to go from my RS4 to RS etron GT. Dealer has advised it could be a Nov build so Dec delivery...

Wondered if anyone else had dates / lead times as this seems ages 😬

Also - I thought Audi had an on-line order tracking system but can't find it anymore.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Has anyone seen Kemora grey in person? In some pictures it looks very much like a powder blue (which I’m not a fan of) but then in others it looks darker with a true blue/grey undertone which looks awesome. Probably lighting, but hoping true color more so reflects the latter
Yes, Audi Tunbridge Wells have one at the moment from Audi UK doing the rounds. Saw it yesterday when I took my RS4 for an MoT which was great as I’ve ordered this colour and was unsure. It’s not that metallic and the flakes are very fine and not that dense. The original Audi ad with this colour represents it well. I don’t think it’s a light as power blue, but wouldn’t call it a ‘dark blue/grey’.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, Audi Tunbridge Wells have one at the moment from Audi UK doing the rounds. Saw it yesterday when I took my RS4 for an MoT which was great as I’ve ordered this colour and was unsure. It’s not that metallic and the flakes are very fine and not that dense. The original Audi ad with this colour represents it well. I don’t think it’s a light as power blue, but wouldn’t call it a ‘dark blue/grey’.
Thats good to hear as I was a tad uncertain myself too when specifying the colour. I fancied something a bit different and thought it looked unique but I've seen it in a few youtube reviews at this stage and am happy with how it looks there.

Had a demo GT (some kind of launch spec with 21 inch alloys with rear tyres 305 wide, which interestingly weren't an option when ordering my Vorsprung) during the week for an evening and went for a drive in on a variety of roads and am very impressed - mid July seems even further away now. My current car is an AMG E53 and the GT felt way more planted and confident to drive quickly around bends but also the suspension felt smoother and less 'crashy' over potholes on back roads even in Dynamic mode (both cars on air suspension). The instant power takes a bit of getting used to and is a tad addictive. Also, as its an EV its worth saying that I got 3 miles/KWh on a mix of motorway, A & B road as well as through town driving which of course included a launch or two which I was well happy with. Overall very impressed and glad with my choice. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I ordered my White GT with the Comfort and Sound Plus pack 2 weeks ago not build date as of yet but an eta of the start of November...... seems like an eternity away... First EV and quite excited by the prospect of EV and the GT...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I placed my deposit in February. Was told that the dealership had 3 cars allocated for the first production and I was number 2. I spoke to my sales guy today and he said my car was in production with a delivery date of 7/31.

This was a Prestige, with no performance package. What I am unsure of is whether or not the delivery date is to the port or delivery date to the dealer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I've just had an update on my order. So order/deposit placed beginning of May and I have a build week of 27 = w/c 5th July. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it early Sept time 😃

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just had an update on my order. So order/deposit placed beginning of May and I have a build week of 27 = w/c 5th July. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it early Sept time 😃
When you placed your order did Audi tell you how many GTs were allocated to your dealership? I got the 2nd out of 3 allocations from the initial production

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
When you placed your order did Audi tell you how many GTs were allocated to your dealership? I got the 2nd out of 3 allocations from the initial production
I was exactly the same. Told there were 3 in the current allocation and I was 2nd. Apparently now the allocation has gone, new orders are Q1 2022 delivery earliest in the UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my Kemora Grey GT with the comfort and sound plus pack in the beginning of May was initially told Delivery in October now been pushed back to delivery in November.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I placed my deposit in February. Was told that the dealership had 3 cars allocated for the first production and I was number 2. I spoke to my sales guy today and he said my car was in production with a delivery date of 7/31.

This was a Prestige, with no performance package. What I am unsure of is whether or not the delivery date is to the port or delivery date to the dealer
Interesting. There is a clear note on the US order guide that indicates delayed production of non Performance Package equipped cars:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts