Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
821 - 840 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yup, supply chain is screwing everything up in general around new car manufacturing... I feel inflation and recession are inevitable when you just can't build enough of a product that a massive percentage of your GDP depends on. These are cars that will never be made nor sold.

·
Registered
'22 e-tron 55
14 Posts
[/QUOT
I hope mine will be on the GLOVIS SUMMIT.
My same spec at the out of state dealer should be on it because it's entry port is Benicia

View attachment 5260
Thank you Ps 702 for the VW logistic chart. It looks like my e-tron GT will be on the Siem Aristotle arriving in Baltimore on 5/27. That's in rough agreement with my dealer's timeline. It will be fun to track it's progress across the Atlantic. Good luck with your GT! BTW Carnut, it seems as though you are in Montgomery county, and I'm in Bucks. We may "run into" each other some day

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes I am in Montgomery county. I will probably be the first person to take delivery of a GT at Mercedes Benz of Devon. Luckily there is an Audi dealership next door in case we need them. My girlfriend has friends up in Newtown so we are up there on occasion. I was going to use the ppf people in bucks but I decided to use the people that Algar uses instead since they have done some of cars I bought there. I hope everyone’s cars are in the ships you are hoping for it seems the sfl conductor is ahead of schedule and will arrive on the 16th maybe even sooner

·
Registered
9 Posts
What do you guys make of the below on my Etron S?

• Frozen to Changes - 3/3/2022
  • Production Week - 1322
  • Produciton Complete - 4/6/2022
  • Exit Produciton Plant - BLANK
  • Ship Departure - 4/14/2022 (ETA)
  • Assigned Port - Jacksonville, FL
  • Current Location - In Transit From Factory (Been saying that for weeks)

·
Registered
175 Posts
You were a build week in front of mine, so I don't know why your car is not already on a ship (mine is arriving in RI this weekend). I am new to the way Audi sends information but from what I gathered if the is no ETA on the production complete it should be built. My car was on a ship a little over a week after it was built. Interesting that I was week 14 and frozen to changes before your car was

·
Registered
9 Posts
You were a build week in front of mine, so I don't know why your car is not already on a ship (mine is arriving in RI this weekend). I am new to the way Audi sends information but from what I gathered if the is no ETA on the production complete it should be built. My car was on a ship a little over a week after it was built. Interesting that I was week 14 and frozen to changes before your car was
Thanks for the reply. Do you think its because they are waiting on the proper vessel heading to Jacksonville, FL? Also do you by chance have premium service with and of the vessel tracking sites? Trying to locate any vehicle vessel between the two ports.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Do you think its because they are waiting on the proper vessel heading to Jacksonville, FL? Also do you by chance have premium service with and of the vessel tracking sites? Trying to locate any vehicle vessel between the two ports.
It seems it would be loading on the Siem Aristotle now as its in Emden, ETA in Jackson on 5/30/22

Nice new Ro-Ro Vessel
Water resources World Ecoregion Map Natural environment

·
Registered
175 Posts
I do not have vessel finder services; I was able to figure it out using the two Ports websites. Davisville for cars is run by Norad which shows you what ships are coming and what is on them like Audi Germany. They don't aways update the calendar since it still shows the SFL Conductor as arriving on the 18th, but Davisville port website shows it arriving now on the 15th.

·
Registered
444 Posts
That would be nice. How can you tell? I put it into Vesselfinder.com and its going to Halifax, Canada. Or is that a stop ahead of its way to Jacksonville, FL? Really appreciate it!
It takes about 20 days to get to Jacksonville, FL from Emden. On your dealer site, if it doesn't show In-Transit at Port by now, it probably means it hasn't shipped it.

I highlighted the earliest vessel to Jacksonville, FL is on 5/30/22. Ship no. 395 SIEM ARISTOTLE. First stop is Helifax which I circled, then other stops before it gets to FL

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
444 Posts
I do not have vessel finder services; I was able to figure it out using the two Ports websites. Davisville for cars is run by Norad which shows you what ships are coming and what is on them like Audi Germany. They don't aways update the calendar since it still shows the SFL Conductor as arriving on the 18th, but Davisville port website shows it arriving now on the 15th.
The PWL sheet shows your vessel arriving at on 17th.

821 - 840 of 908 Posts