Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1101 - 1120 of 1132 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Update on my RS GT order, was week 29 build.

Just had a update that it is now CP8 Date: 21/10/2022

So that means rather than being in final checks 24/07/2022 it is delayed by 3 months!

Given I sold my GT already, I'm now gonna have to buy another car to see me through.

Not good, but just gotta get on with it!
That is not good news for both you and me. Mine was going into build week 28, so I am guessing mine is going to be the same. I don’t know if I dare ask the dealer now!

·
Registered
e-tron GT Quattro
210 Posts
That is not good news for both you and me. Mine was going into build week 28, so I am guessing mine is going to be the same. I don’t know if I dare ask the dealer now!
There is a special list that is shared every Thursday with the dealers that had the cars that have been delayed. Mine was on this list, if your car is not on this list you maybe ok 🤞

·
Registered
35 Posts
Update on my RS GT order, was week 29 build.

Just had a update that it is now CP8 Date: 21/10/2022

So that means rather than being in final checks 24/07/2022 it is delayed by 3 months!

Given I sold my GT already, I'm now gonna have to buy another car to see me through.

Not good, but just gotta get on with it!
I am much the same. Build week 24 and now a CP8 date of mid October. I was told mid July for delivery and sold my other car at the start of July. As you said, lesson learned!

I’m not confident on the October date but will check in every few weeks to see if this changes.

·
Registered
e-tron GT Quattro
210 Posts
I am much the same. Build week 24 and now a CP8 date of mid October. I was told mid July for delivery and sold my other car at the start of July. As you said, lesson learned!

I’m not confident on the October date but will check in every few weeks to see if this changes.
Hopefully gonna pickup a S4 Cab next week to see me through until the RS GT arrives.

Having a convertable for the a few months will probably take my mind off the wait. As I am assuming 3-4 month delay of the RS.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice! Can’t beat a bit of Navarra Blue. Was hoping they’d do a GT in that colour (without having to fork out £4.5k on a custom colour to get close).

Cant quite tell from the picture but looking at the MMI, looks like a B9 petrol? Enjoy, it’s a fantastic machine, I’ll miss the noise mine makes when the GT does eventually turn up (although maybe the neighbours won’t when I’m off to work at 3am) 😊

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fingers crossed. Mine has been showing that for a few weeks to be honest. In my case the car is physically built but doesn't get its next status update until they de-tag it from the factory, assign its VIN and from there move it to the port 🤞.

1101 - 1120 of 1132 Posts