Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1141 - 1160 of 1204 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Spoke to my dealer here in the US.

There has been no allocation from Audi on the E-Tron GTs so this dealership is no longer taking orders due to backlog.

Q4 E-Tron is coming in with quarterly allocations at probably 20 at a time

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update from my side: after hearing about another delay (4th one), this time to the end of October, I discussed my options with my dealer. I found a few stock cars in my country that have very similar options as my order.

Two weeks later and I have decided to cancel my Etron GT order and purchase a new Etron RS GT I found on the Audi website (stock car)! Car should arrive in the next 10 days, can't wait!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Update from my side: after hearing about another delay (4th one), this time to the end of October, I discussed my options with my dealer. I found a few stock cars in my country that have very similar options as my order.

Two weeks later and I have decided to cancel my Etron GT order and purchase a new Etron RS GT I found on the Audi website (stock car)! Car should arrive in the next 10 days, can't wait!
I still don't get how I was able to get my car built and delivered in a timespan of 10 weeks...
ordered half of april (2022) and arrived at the dealer the end of june (2022)...
e-tron GT Quattro, Kemora grey, full option (only one option missing: the night vision).

·
Registered
108 Posts
I still don't get how I was able to get my car built and delivered in a timespan of 10 weeks...
ordered half of april (2022) and arrived at the dealer the end of june (2022)...
e-tron GT Quattro, Kemora grey, full option (only one option missing: the night vision).
I don’t know how you did that, but, can you pick my lottery numbers for me this week?!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congratulations, Kemora is a beautiful color.
I ordered last September and got it in this July.
Was a special order color though and interior, so that added time.
Do you like yours?
I have Kemora on the outside, Monaco Blue on the inside.
Absolutely love the car! Drove a e-tron 55 SUV for 3 years before this one… loved that one as well.
But the GT takes it up a couple notches.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I spoke to my dealer earlier today for a status update. My car (build week 28) is still showing status 20. He said he has a number of GT’s on order and they are all the same. He had no idea what the delay is specifically, but more then likely chip related.
The wait is getting painful! Summer will be over by the time it finally arrives!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I spoke to my dealer earlier today for a status update. My car (build week 28) is still showing status 20. He said he has a number of GT’s on order and they are all the same. He had no idea what the delay is specifically, but more then likely chip related.
The wait is getting painful! Summer will be over by the time it finally arrives!
It’s going to be interesting to see what this quarters sales numbers are. They must be horrible. My local dealer has one unit in stock. It arrived over 2 months ago and has not moved because of a crazy high Additional Dealer Markup.

·
Registered
669 Posts
It’s going to be interesting to see what this quarters sales numbers are. They must be horrible. My local dealer has one unit in stock. It arrived over 2 months ago and has not moved because of a crazy high Additional Dealer Markup.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel either.
I can't help to think Audi is doing this to keep prices and margins high

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well my dealer told me today that my car
Was about to go into build and I needed to make changes or cancel today if wanted. The car was slated to be finished dec or Jan. It was a regular GT prestige with Nardo grey AE paint and grey contrast stitching with grey belts on black leather. 133k. I decided to cancel the order and keep my Etron S. My biggest issue was the loss of the tax credit. I’ll probably wait for a nice low miles used RS for that money without the tax credit the new car isn’t worth it to me. I’m sure many will disagree. But to each their own.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got exactly the same update today from my dealer. It’s actually hard to call it an update when nothing has changed and all they have is ‘awaiting complements’

1141 - 1160 of 1204 Posts