Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well jealous of all these people who are taking delivery. I ordered mine in May (week 21) and got an initial estimate of week 52. This has now been pushed out to week 04 next year.
Let us all know how you get on!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered my GT quattro (non RS) in April with current delivery date of late Nov. After reading through the posts on this forum Im not quite sure what to think. Even the audi website has a pop up message advising of possible delays.

So far no mention of any delays on my order so Im keeping my fingers crossed...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sam_boxer have you contacted Audi UK Customer Services on Twitter to ask if your car has been allocated a build slot yet?

My order has been accepted by the factory but on last checking no build slot allocated yet... which is really frustrating as my Audi financed Pod Point was installed yesterday :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sam_boxer have you contacted Audi UK Customer Services on Twitter to ask if your car has been allocated a build slot yet?

My order has been accepted by the factory but on last checking no build slot allocated yet... which is really frustrating as my Audi financed Pod Point was installed yesterday :)
The leasing company keep telling me the car is still on track for a late Nov delivery, but cant seem to provide me with an order number. I've asked politely again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sam do you know which dealer the order was through? Mine is through a lease company too, the dealer called me to confirm the order details, so I knew who it was, I contacted them back direct, they gave me the order number. The lease company sent me an email recently saying the order is still on track, which I assumed meant something had happened somewhere in the build process, but that was not the case, Audi UK CS have always answered within 24 hours when I ask for an update and just say to keep checking every week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sam do you know which dealer the order was through? Mine is through a lease company too, the dealer called me to confirm the order details, so I knew who it was, I contacted them back direct, they gave me the order number. The lease company sent me an email recently saying the order is still on track, which I assumed meant something had happened somewhere in the build process, but that was not the case, Audi UK CS have always answered within 24 hours when I ask for an update and just say to keep checking every week.
To be quite honest I dont even know which Audi dealer is handling the order. Sounds like I need to start getting a little less relaxed about things and get some details from the leasing company. Ive sent then a note asking for the order number and the name of the Audi dealer so I can start chasing directly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Finally some good news for mine, it's set sail last night according to the dealer so hopefully with me late next week!
In case anyones wondering, it sat at Code 38 at port of departure since Monday 23rd, so 10 days to get loaded and depart.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good news they are starting to arrive. Mine was at dealer on 19th but due to a knee op decided to wait for 1st Sept registration change. Then got covid so finally got it yesterday

awesome

love the night vision, never had that before

just need to put a few miles on it now and work out real world charging

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I did another check this week and got directed by Audi UK CS to speak to the sales team as still no build slot allocated, got told this is not uncommon, got forwarded an email that I had seen on here which states there may be some delays etc. and basically told, it can take ages for a build slot to be allocated etc... "your car isn't even seen as delayed yet as the order isn't old enough..." such a frustrating process, in my mind it should be as follows:

1) I place the order
2) the factory accept the order
3) the build date is allocated immediately, coz first come first served right? even if that build date is later than I might like, at least it has one, there is then some semblance of hope of when it might come, and all of that should be tied into their deliveries of components etc. so they already know the delays etc.
4) car gets built
5) car gets shipped
6) car gets PDI'd
7) I get my car :)

I know I am making it too simple but isn't that why we have computers, to work all of that out for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good news they are starting to arrive. Mine was at dealer on 19th but due to a knee op decided to wait for 1st Sept registration change. Then got covid so finally got it yesterday

awesome

love the night vision, never had that before

just need to put a few miles on it now and work out real world charging
Night vision? Thats not an option available in the USA. Wish we could order that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Night vision? Thats not an option available in the USA. Wish we could order that.
So it seems night vision is not an option you can select, from what I could work out it comes as a bonus on Vorsprung and Carbon editions if you have the other 3 packs, Tour, City and Parking...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered middle of June. Just had build date confirmed for week 3 2022. So I guess should arrive by March hopefully? Was originally November delivery 🤔

·
Registered
21 Posts
Finally some good news for mine, it's set sail last night according to the dealer so hopefully with me late next week!
In case anyones wondering, it sat at Code 38 at port of departure since Monday 23rd, so 10 days to get loaded and depart.
Getting excited now, it’s finally almost here!

Arrived at the Port of Tyne on the 6th, and is booked to arrive with my dealer on Monday or Tuesday so popping down on Tuesday to sign the paperwork and maybe get a wee sneak peek at it, and picking up on Thursday once they’ve done the PDIs. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered mine mid June and assured still on target for mid November delivery UK 🤓
I ordered mine also in June (rs) firstly I was quoted November, then January and the latest advice was March 2022🙈. Nothing confirmed though

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ordered mine also in June (rs) firstly I was quoted November, then January and the latest advice was March 2022🙈. Nothing confirmed though
So glad I found a dealer which had GT in my specs. Paid MSRP, i.e., no discount like my local dealer was offering, but I’ve now had my 2022 e-tron GT Prestige with Performance and Leather packages for 5 weeks now. I don’t have to wait for delivery until next spring and can get US tax break in 2022 vice 2023.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts