Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1381 - 1400 of 1461 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Had the call I'd been waiting for for a while just now... The GT is now status 40 at Grimsby, delivery to Stafford Audi is booked for 28th and collection on 29th/30th depending on how long it takes for them to PDI it and fit the tracker.... There's light at the end of the tunnel (and hopefully this means good news for everyone else on here) :) 🤞
Excellent news.
My car is at status 38. So it sounds like I am roughly a weekly behind you.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Think there's a 'dreaded Thursday' email which is their delay list, but they get updates in the system at 2am and 2pm apparently. I'd have thought yours will make the ship this month (mine left at 10 working days from status 38 at the latest... 9 working days at the earliest 🤞 ).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Think there's a 'dreaded Thursday' email which is their delay list, but they get updates in the system at 2am and 2pm apparently. I'd have thought yours will make the ship this month (mine left at 10 working days from status 38 at the latest... 9 working days at the earliest 🤞 ).
Great thank you
Did you mean Thurs they get a 2am and 2pm update or everyday ? .
thsnk you mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum to share my experience,
I'm based in Italy and have been an Audi customer for the past 24 years;
My e-tron GT order was placed on the 18th of December 2021
I've just been informed the car have been built; but no idea of time-frame for delivery.
I've been also told that e-tron GT customers in Italy are waiting over 18 months to get delivery.

Just a bit sad/disappointed that American and UK orders are fulfilled before; regardless of the when the order was placed. The feeling is being 2nd class customer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Reading all the experiences on here I think it’s all a bit pot luck to be honest . People ordering last year and still not got there car and some ordering in may and they have there car already . Doesn’t seem to be let’s do them in the order they came in . May be parts availability . I’m really disappointed in there lack of communication honest communication

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered standard GT with options today & was told early April. I wanted information of an accurate lead time, prior to confirming.

I’m seeing from here this could very much be salesman artistic license.
I think there’s been quite a bit of uncertainty and unpredictability caused by the supply chain issues discussed earlier in this thread. Namely battery issues affecting Week 24 build cars and later.

now that the supply chain issues seem to be resolved I’d hope things become a lot more predictable…. Push for your order confirmation and your build week, that’s when you’ll start to increase confidence in the delivery time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I’m seeing from here this could very much be salesman artistic license.
I think during my 9 month wait things changed quite a bit, like Build Weeks becoming confirmed went from being set in concrete 3 months in advance to only be set in concrete 1 month in advance which in my case was 100% built that week and on a ship a few weeks later, then later it seems a concrete build week wasn't actually a guarantee that the car would come out of build complete anymore and people were seeing their cars sit waiting to come out of build some weeks or even months later. But things are deffo moving again and maybe things are getting back to a more normal timeframe. All you can do is order and pray that things don't take a turn again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Spoke with the dealer recently; apparently if i don't get my car by the 20th of December 2022 (12 months after order) I'm entitled to get my deposit back and cancel my order. There is still a month to go. Hope to have good news soon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heard this am from my dealer that my car is still sitting in Emden.....

They're moving, but, it does seem hit and miss as to who gets on the ship....
Steve - things are moving. Mine moved to status 39 today - so it is now on a boat somewhere. So looks like it was at Emden for a week before being allocated to a boat. No idea when it will arrive as I do not know if it will come direct to NI or go via UK (I assume the latter). Either way things are moving forward now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Steve - things are moving. Mine moved to status 39 today - so it is now on a boat somewhere. So looks like it was at Emden for a week before being allocated to a boat. No idea when it will arrive as I do not know if it will come direct to NI or go via UK (I assume the latter). Either way things are moving forward now.
:) Thats great news! Hope you get it to NI sooner rather than later! Nice to have it before Christmas!

1381 - 1400 of 1461 Posts